Mourinho and Falcao at City???

MihaiCity

Chelsea or Man City? Mourinho AND Falcao to come as package

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho is being linked with Manchester City.

The People says Mourinho could arrive at the Etihad Stadium this summer, with the Special One set to leave the Bernabeu in the summer and City believed to be his most likely destination.

Chelsea are also interested in their former manager.

Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao shares the same agent, Jorge Mendes, as Mourinho and both could go to City or Chelsea as a package.

karen7 said:
He wants utd,loves chelsea,i would always doubt his loyalty to us
Pretty much this. I really can't see him managing us. It will be either Chelsea or the rags.

I can accept the fact many on here want Mourinho as Mancini's future replacement - I for one am not in that camp by the way - but does anybody seriously believe he will risk ruining his chances of the United job, even just being in the run in for it.

It was evidently clear from the recent games between Real and United that he was not his usual self, clearly indicating himself as hopeful future candidate.

At Chelsea he can still go to United, if he comes to City he won't get in on the United betting odds let alone be involved in becoming a possible candidate.

He wants to be Fergie's replacement and his job next year has Chelsea written all over it if you ask me.

MihaiCity said:

The People says Mourinho could arrive at the Etihad Stadium this summer, with the Special One set to leave the Bernabeu in the summer and City believed to be his most likely destination.

Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao shares the same agent, Jorge Mendes, as Mourinho and both could go to City or Chelsea as a package.

are you Duncan Castles?

karen7 said:
He wants utd,loves chelsea,i would always doubt his loyalty to us

He said recently he wants to be managing in england while fergie is at united to compete against him.

charliebigspuds said:
MihaiCity said:

are you Duncan Castles?

I take that from triballfotball.....

It isn't news, its been on the cards for a while they could both show up in England together.

All the roads are leading to Chelsea at the moment though...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.