Mourinho and Madrid

Ryinho

Just coming back from the game now, and im still in disbelief and how many times they were diving and just their general time wasting you just don't expect from a world class team which they showed in the first half. Don't think the ref helped as he just let them have foul after foul.

Mourinho is a cock don't want him anywhere near this club if Mancini was to go, and glad the fans let him know it

Ryinho said:
Just coming back from the game now, and im still in disbelief and how many times they were diving and just their general time wasting you just don't expect from a world class team which they showed in the first half. Don't think the ref helped as he just let them have foul after foul.

Mourinho is a cock don't want him anywhere near this club if Mancini was to go, and glad the fans let him know it

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Ryinho said:

Apart from us all teams that win stuff do that sort of thing. Football is a disgrace sometimes and the Officials do feck all about it.

I agree with you about them diving but to be fair to Mourhino he was fuming with that cheating so and so Ronaldo and told him a couple of times to get up!!

I do not want Mourhino anywhere near our club but he does appear to have a sense of humour. When our fans were calling him he acknowledged it with a smile and there was a ball boy near him that he kept having a laugh with. "Are you cold?" he asked him at one stage and appeared to be asking him if he wanted a scarf.

Ryinho said:

That kind of performance is really underwhelming and spoils football as a whole. I expected better from a so called world class team.

Ryinho said:

The thing that annoys me most about this kind of thing, is that the fucking supine referees fall for it every fucking time. It's a contact sport, and EVERY contact in the second half was rendered as a foul. I thought at the beginning with an Italian referee we might see a little bit of impartiality but as the second half got underway it was clear he was from The Collina School of Whistling! Bloody washout.

Well done, City, a couple of defensive mistakes, and rank bad reffing and we are done. Well played tonight, yer deserved better!

I loved the "fuck off Mourinho" into the "Mancini wooaaoohh"...top class!

Mounrinho is an absolute wanker whose teams play anti football: constantly moaning, fall over at every opportunity, foul foul foul, feign injury as much as possible, claim for everything off the ref, waste time, moan some more...sometimes they throw in things like volleying people in the head or sticking fingers if the eye of opposition coaches...the guy is an absolute **** who I never want anywhere near my club EVER!

Second half seemed to be free kick after free kick, most were bollocks. Can't stand Ronaldo or Mourinho. If that's what they need to do to hold us back, we're in good shape for the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.