Mourinho and Madrid

taconinja said:
I like Mourinho. I've never made a secret of that. My opinion which is likely biased to be honest is that Madrid were divers before Mourinho, divers with Mourinho, and divers after he leaves.
Every Mourinho team plays exactly the same way. I fucking hated Chelsea under that ****. All the typical Mourinho **** traits were apparent, even Joe Cole was diving all the time. Then within no time Hiidink came along and Chelsea were completely different, I actually quite liked the way they played the game and it was mostly the same players. Even serial diver and injury feigner, Drogba, had cut out a lot of bullshit.

Then he arrived at Inter and low and behold, they were the anti football typical Mourinho **** team.

I absolutely hate him!

He encourages this sort of thing:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9_p_jFed6o[/youtube]

And does this sort of thing:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEMR2lMirMM[/youtube]

On his head stone it should say "here lies a complete and utter CÜNT!"

Mdr said:
taconinja said:
I like Mourinho. I've never made a secret of that. My opinion which is likely biased to be honest is that Madrid were divers before Mourinho, divers with Mourinho, and divers after he leaves.

Chelsea were terrible for it when he was manager there.
I agree that Real Madrid players do dive, but he brought it to Chelsea, which then spread to the rest of the premiership like never before.
Sadly that's just catching up with the rest of the world I think.

The majority of european teams do this when holding onto a lead. Kiev and Lisbon in the last few years are obvious examples

Also want to say that although I like Mourinho, I fully respect others' opinions and am quite pleased with our progress under the current manager.

ChippyPerthBlue said:
Totally agree, buts it's what we lack and I say that reluctantly.

We need a player that can run/dribble at pace and win the free kicks that get opposition players booked, put under pressure and create set piece situations.

That is what all the best sides have and it is the way the game has gone.

Balotelli?

Obviously he doesn't have the pace of Ronaldo blah blah blah I don't want to turn this in the Balo thread but basically there are many on here who slate him for sometimes going down too easily, slowing the game down and winning free kicks! I feel his style of play suits Europe.

I like Mourinho. Best manager in the world by far.

However, not a "project manager" and don't want him at City for this reason.

Mancini is doing good and looks better day by day. Happy in the managerial situation. Few gripes on players, but technical staff seem do have done well.

ok... sure there was diving...most definitely actually... but idk, most of my mates though aguero dived for the PK. And I can't really deny it cuz on the screen i saw no real contact.
And for mourinho...idk...like he s a horrible guy but we all knew this from the start. I really don't see why everyone is suddenly realizing how much of an ass this guy is...like this was a known fact from the beginning.
I have respect for Mourinho, in the same I have respect for ibra and ronaldo and even, to a certain extent Balotelli ( i would say Ronaldo but acts much more like a professional now: eg. sportsmanship when VK hurt his knee today). THese guys are assholes, but they have talent and what makes them stand out is the way they show it and the way they show that they know they are exceptional. Mourinho IS a GREAT manager only a fool would deny it. Macini is a good manager too, just not at the same caliber i think.
For today's game, we deserved the tie. We possessed well and had a chances but these chances resulted in nothing. Our mistake defensively cost us....its always a small mistake that costs us....

i left the ground proud and happy tonight..... proud to be a blue, laughed at the radio comments from everybody round the country sayning city fans are disapointed.

true id like to threw to knock out stage, but night slike tonight make you rwalise where we have come to in such a short space of time.. The CL will come soon..

Madrid divers, disgrace and "tranoldo" is a big baby ! Silva showed them what class is all about..

"With the players City have, it's incredible they haven't qualified two years in a row," Mourinho told reporters.

"If I had been knocked out of the Champions League in the groups, I wouldn't have been able to go back to Madrid."

Wonder what Mansour thinks when he reads it tomorrow... or Mancini or the City players when they hear the world's best coach talking like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.