Mourinho and Madrid

He's trying to deflect from the fact he's likely not going to win either La Liga or the Champions League this season.

ChippyPerthBlue said:
Totally agree, buts it's what we lack and I say that reluctantly.

We need a player that can run/dribble at pace and win the free kicks that get opposition players booked, put under pressure and create set piece situations.

That is what all the best sides have and it is the way the game has gone.
Sounds like Balotelli

Ryinho said:
Just coming back from the game now, and im still in disbelief and how many times they were diving and just their general time wasting you just don't expect from a world class team which they showed in the first half. Don't think the ref helped as he just let them have foul after foul.

Mourinho is a cock don't want him anywhere near this club if Mancini was to go, and glad the fans let him know it
Totally agree, we saw how good their players can be at times in the first half, but they still resorted to his anti football diving, and niggly challenges in the second half, what a waste of their respective talents, and he does it at every club he goes too. He might win, but I don't want to win like he does.

John.des said:
"With the players City have, it's incredible they haven't qualified two years in a row," Mourinho told reporters.

"If I had been knocked out of the Champions League in the groups, I wouldn't have been able to go back to Madrid."

Wonder what Mansour thinks when he reads it tomorrow... or Mancini or the City players when they hear the world's best coach talking like this.
Hopefully they will all think "f*ck Mourinho" much as I do.

While I have respect for his achievements, I truly hope he never becomes our manager.

From his Porto team of a decade ago (anyone remember the Uefa Cup final with Celtic?) through to Real he practices and preaches the black arts of football. We only saw a glimpse of what his teams are capable of last night.

He'd bring in players in the mould of Deco, Pepe etc and change players like Kompany, Silva, Aguero into moaning, diving, time wasting, cynical cheats for want of a better word. We'd win but would we enjoy it?

Also our club would become the support act to Jose just like every other club he's managed.

"Real Madrid" in manchester is a great moment , but watching them play was like watching a bunch of spoiled fucking children . I couldn't imagine the type of mindset needed to get behind that garbage. I'd rather watch stoke

Don't rate him, don't like him, Dafuq Spanish Stoke

With one of the most talented and expensively assembled all-star teams in history, You'd expect a bit of flair, a class act. But the anti-football on show against City proves the Mourinho myth to be a Dafuq fallacy.....

Porto, Chelsea, Inter, Madrid - The Win at any cost whatever FOUL work's motto, not for me

Mourinho: Will never be considered a great, Absolutely nasty piece of work

Cowardly, petulant, kicks, shoves, nasty, Pepe – the list of negative adjectives associated with Mourinho team, Damningly for the league leaders is that by morphing into the Spanish Stoke......HOW the fuck a squad containing the likes of Ronaldo, Kaka, Ozil, Alonso, Di Maria, Benzema et al can produce the kind of anti-football...

SHIT football whenever Mourinho

Guys lets stop going all nasty on mourinho and Real madrid. The game they played was expected. The outcome, ttly expected. Complaining about mourinho is just the way we try to disguise our frustration/madness/confusion.
Honestly We fucked up. There is no other word. We were not prepared for this test. WE FAILED! Like we fucked up over all. Should have beaten real away. should have beaten ajax. Then probably should t have fucked up at amsterdam. The tie against Borussia Dortmund was ttly ok...that was a good tie.
Where city's tactics wrong? Do the players not have any believe. IDK man...we just fucked up!

So what are we goon do? listen to other non city fans brag about how city have spent massive amounts of money for nothing? Im pretty sure any other english would have died in our group the same way city just did.
Do you truly that replacing players ( loosing players) for this reason or loosing our manager will make a difference? Honestly, all of this is relative. Makes me stressed and powerless...I wanna make a difference but I can't.
I not mad, I'm just powerless. I just hope that I can t believe in the direction the club is going. Not necessarily to success but to stability. Above all, i think what is most important here, is for our club to grow with stability. Same manager, long term project...etc. I don't want us to follow chelsea 's path, even if it mean we can win the CL. I don't give a fuck about the CL. I m young and I want my club to be viewed in 20 years as the best club in the world...just like Barca. Can this be achieved? YES. Imagine, in 23 years time, QPR will be knocked out of the CL group stage against a strong opponent (us?) and they will be saying..."well city finished their CL campaign in the group stage in their second year...and they recovered!" Last year, United were knocked out of the group stage against a relatively easy group!!!!! and they are still regarded as the best in the world.
In CL you can't recover from mistakes, but you can recover from mistakes to do better the next year.
This year was a failure, but we wil recover.
Let success come to Mourinho. In a year, everyone will forget that we were knocked out of the group stage.
Lets go for Europa all the way. IT would be great trophy. and we could play in the SupercuP!!!!
CTIC

taconinja said:
He's trying to deflect from the fact he's likely not going to win either La Liga or the Champions League this season.

Your right and of course if fails to win either competition then Perez has to sack him when you consider that he has had plenty of money for his own signings, more control than past managers got Jorge Valdano sacked and serves up crap against any decent team. Capello only lasted a year in each of his two spells but he won the league both times, but yes he was sacked both times and his teams were n't as good as this one in terms of player resources but they were n't anywhere near as cynical and so anti-football as mourinho.

I so hope he fucks it up big time because Madrid will be left in tatters and infighting between the Spainish and Mendes players will take the club out of the equation in Europe for a few more years and lets hope Pepe ends up on the scrap heap or he follows the messiah to the rags, they may win a title but ultimately he builds his house out of plywood and it only ever lasts 2 or 3 years. hey presto they are in even more shit than before. Mourinho has nowhere left to go at the top club level and he leaves us all in peace, the horrible vile little man that he is ultimately leaves football with the reputation of a ultimately successful manager but one who had no class, no skill as a coach who may have had great success in the dugout but he has been proved unable to instil greatness in a football team rather than "cheat" or bore his way to glory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.