Mourinho announced as new Spurs coach

It will go tits up in the end, but still wouldn't surprise me if he gets them 1-2 trophies.
They’ll throw the kitchen sink at the FA Cup (only realistic trophy left) and he will drag them up a league where a few wins on the bounce moves you up 8 or 9 places!

I don't mind Spurs in the grand scheme of things as they have that hopeless vibe about them.

This is classic spurs. Find a great manager - fall out with him over not letting him do what he wants on transfers, sack him and appoint a twunt same day who will only demand to be able to do what he wants on transfers.

Spurs fans will be feeling like a boil in the bag rice today - only being boiled in their own piss rage. I expect them to finish mid table now.

That was quick.
Mourinho said a few weeks back he wasn't looking for work as he had a job in England on the horizon. So this has been on the cards for a while.

I can't see why he wants this job unless he's desperate. He likes to buy his players for quick success and that's not happening at Spurs. Be interesting if he's in it for the long-term, especially if you're a Spurs fan.

less than 4 hours jose got the job ??

spurs had jose signed up even before they sacked Pochettino, dirty trick and if man city did this sort of thing you bet the media would be all over us like a rash and just like the sparky sacking when they called it mancini was sat in the stands and wrong, well spurs jose was already manager before you sacked pochettino

Spurs fans in the office this morning are depressed with this news. Listening to Sky last night seems most fans they spoke to did not want the broken one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.