Mourinho announced as new Spurs coach

less than 4 hours jose got the job ??

spurs had jose signed up even before they sacked Pochettino, dirty trick and if man city did this sort of thing you bet the media would be all over us like a rash and just like the sparky sacking when they called it mancini was sat in the stands and wrong, well spurs jose was already manager before you sacked pochettino

We know how the media portrayed that with us, with the Love in they have for Spurs they will be gushing how fantastic it was by Levy to have hindsight and get the replacement in place before sacking him. Replacing the winless one with the broken one

As he lives in London he still has a few options when his time at Spurs comes to an end. In order of previous success - Arsenal, West Ham, Charlton, Crystal Palace, QPR, Fulham, Millwall, Brentford, AFC Wimbledon and Leyton Orient.

That lot should keep him busy for a few years yet.

I wonder if they will get the same stick we did for sacking Hughes with Mancini waiting in the wings? They obviously had approached Mourinho before sacking Pochettino given the speed of the appointment. I won't hold my breath.

You're right.
(I suspect you'll agree that it's not always about us too but ) there is a whiff of fraudulence when these guys have spent months speculating on Guardiola's contract only to be entirely blindsided by the biggest managerial coup in world football, happening right under their noses

We know how the media portrayed that with us, with the Love in they have for Spurs they will be gushing how fantastic it was by Levy to have hindsight and get the replacement in place before sacking him. Replacing the winless one with the broken one

Complete Spurs love-in on talkshite at the moment.

You're right.
(I suspect you'll agree that it's not always about us too but ) there is a whiff of fraudulence when these guys have spent months speculating on Guardiola's contract only to be entirely blindsided by the biggest managerial coup in world football, happening right under their noses

Too obsessed by us.

I am genuinely surprised as i didn't think levy had it in him to spend big on a manager. Not sure how it will change their playing style but it will definitely give them a chance of wining something in the next year or two before Mouriniho loses it over something and walks out.

I am genuinely surprised as i didn't think levy had it in him to spend big on a manager. Not sure how it will change their playing style but it will definitely give them a chance of wining something in the next year or two before Mouriniho loses it over something and walks out.

I can see them doing ok this season, top4 and a trophy next season but then the usual collapse the season after

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.