Mourinho comments on the Title Race

He is right in what he says. I watched the match yesterday and it was mentally draining every time Liverpool went on the attack thinking they are going to score here. If they had I would have been gutted. Likewise watching the City match the day earlier thinking City are not going to score here and when they did,thinking Bournemouth are going to scrape an equaliser. Again gutted if it had happened so I can see the point he is making , the twat.

He is right in what he says. I watched the match yesterday and it was mentally draining every time Liverpool went on the attack thinking they are going to score here. If they had I would have been gutted. Likewise watching the City match the day earlier thinking City are not going to score here and when they did,thinking Bournemouth are going to scrape an equaliser. Again gutted if it had happened so I can see the point he is making , the twat.

Fucking miserable ain't it. I preferred last season where I could sit back and laugh at the rest battling for scraps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.