Mourinho on his way..

mancunian blue

Tin hat at the ready!

Now i know it all looks like hes going to madrid, but ask yourself these questions...

Why buy a house in Alderley Edge?

Why are the bookies not taking any odd on it anymore?

Why has mancinis contract bin extended yet?

Ive heard little romours me may find ourselves a new manager after the champions league final!

why is Mancini being allowed to spend money then?

Jose isnt coming end of.

Ive heard other things that suggest mancini is staying from more reliable sources such as.. our owners

mancunian blue said:
Tin hat at the ready!

Now i know it all looks like hes going to madrid, but ask yourself these questions...

Ive heard little romours me may find ourselves a new manager after the champions league final!

Give it a rest already for crying out loud.

mancunian blue said:
Tin hat at the ready!

Why buy a house in Alderley Edge? He didn't.

Why are the bookies not taking any odd on it anymore? Lots of people betting on one thing causes the betting to be stopped. I could go bet £5,000,000 on Aliens to blow up the white house, as could 1,000 other people and the bookies would halt betting.

Why has mancinis contract bin extended yet? Why does he need a contract extension? He has one for another three years.

mancunian blue said:
Tin hat at the ready!

also....

Why don't you read what you have typed before you post?

If you could spell and pronunciate then your ridiculous post would at least be a little more credible, if you didn't type like you are 8 years old....

mancunian blue said:
Tin hat at the ready!

Bluemoon wouldn't be the same if it weren't for posts like this.

Timmmmahhhh said:
mancunian blue said:
Tin hat at the ready!

also....

Why don't you read what you have typed before you post?

If you could spell and pronunciate then your ridiculous post would at least be a little more credible, if you didn't type like you are 8 years old....

ha ha quality! well said that man!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.