Mourinho or Mancini

I hope Mancini is boss next season but fear that if there isn't a marked improvement in performances from now until the end of the season, he will be gone whatever we think. Guardiola is the man with class about him and gets the respect of his players. He would. be perfect

Stick with Mancini and stop being knee jerk and ignore what the press say

Mancini in the last 3 years has delivered more than anyone else - he ended 35 years of shame when we won the FA Cup and ended a the long 44 year wait for the league.

Mourinho likes to be argumentative with all

we need a steady ship right now

atticusfinch1048 said:
Stick with Mancini and stop being knee jerk and ignore what the press say

Mancini in the last 3 years has delivered more than anyone else - he ended 35 years of shame when we won the FA Cup and ended a the long 44 year wait for the league.

Mourinho likes to be argumentative with all

we need a steady ship right now
And Mancini doesn't?

Tom_mcfc said:
guvnors son mcfc said:
MSP said:
Here it comes "I back Mancini 100% so I'm big Blue" argument

I guess you feel butterflies in lower abdomen now you wrote it

No and no again I'm afraid

No such thing as the biggest blue bullshit

So the last two years have been shit under Mancini ?

We take the game to every team we play, the two games we have lost this year we murdered the opposition. Most teams park the bus out of respect for just how good we are and Mancini has got to sort this out and fast.

So we chant his name from the rooftops in May and in December we want him out

Jokers

Dont want him out but had United not thrown the title away we would of been potless last season and probably this season. You say he needs to sort out teams parking the bus he has had over a year to sort this out, how many away games last year were like yesterday? We don't learn from our mistakes

-- Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:43 pm --

Tom_mcfc said:
guvnors son mcfc said:
MSP said:

We take the game to every team we play, the two games we have lost this year we murdered the opposition. Most teams park the bus out of respect for just how good we are and Mancini has got to sort this out and fast.

Jokers

Dont want him out but had United not thrown the title away we would of been potless last season and probably this season. You say he needs to sort out teams parking the bus he has had over a year to sort this out, how many away games last year were like yesterday? We don't learn from our mistakes
<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:47 pm --<br /><br />
Tom_mcfc said:
guvnors son mcfc said:
MSP said:

Jokers

What do you mean Utd threw the title away? They came up against a good Everton team, played a Wigan side away fighting for their lives to stay in the Prem and then came to our place. And don't forget the gifts they were getting against Fulham, Villa and QPR to name just a few. Best team won last year.

guvnors son mcfc said:
Nice to see what a loyal bunch we are,

Totally disgusting reading some of this shite, hang your heads in shame like a bunch of spoilt shithouses.

Mancini gave us the FA cup, the title, Charity shield, the 6-1 at Old Traffturd, 5-1 at Spurs, the 1-0 semi win over scum at Wembley, exciting home wins over Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs, 6-1 at Norwich. A team that hasn't lost in the league by more than one goal in nearly two years !!

Short short memories,

Why would we want that big headed, self ego infested twat at our club. If Real Madrid isn't big enough for his ego then why would he stay with us for any length of time?

How long did it take the Scottish piss can to win a trophy over the road ??

How many Champions league trophies in 26 years has the bacon faced twat won, fucking two !! And both lucky do that's 24 failed attempts !!

Yes Mancini has frustrated me at times with decisions that can baffle me but he has delivered trophies ahead of schedule, he has passion for MY club that will do for me !!

Forza Mancini , we are blessed to have him, he has Charisma, he is honest, he is loyal and he has managed difficult players and situations at a club where the media are willing our failure, not to mention Platini and his mob.

I can live with different opinions, that's what football is all about, but fuck me we should get behind the manager and the players and SUPPORT our club. We have enough people against us without this shit.

With a new manager comes a new back room team, new players, players leaving etc etc, do we really want that ??

The banner says, Loyal, Loud and Proud !!

Show some loyalty and some pride then !!

A good number of us are behaving like Rags with each passing week,

MCFC and Proud, win, lose or draw
I know there won't be a lot on this thread who won't like this post, especially those who have been asking for a change for a while but top notch to you mate.

Good to see someone's got some balls.

This season will be interesting in how our owners work regarding knee jerk finishing 2nd or 3rd and no trophy(disregarding charity shield) do they be patient and say we are backing our manager and they believe Mancini will get it right again or they sack him?!

waspish said:
This season will be interesting in how our owners work regarding knee jerk finishing 2nd or 3rd and no trophy(disregarding charity shield) do they be patient and say we are backing our manager and they believe Mancini will get it right again or they sack him?!

This season is not over mate.

Stood in The South Stand said:
waspish said:

This season is not over mate.

Captain Obvious to the rescue.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.