Mourinho or Mancini

Stood in The South Stand said:
Tom_mcfc said:
guvnors son mcfc said:
No and no again I'm afraid

No such thing as the biggest blue bullshit

So the last two years have been shit under Mancini ?

We take the game to every team we play, the two games we have lost this year we murdered the opposition. Most teams park the bus out of respect for just how good we are and Mancini has got to sort this out and fast.

So we chant his name from the rooftops in May and in December we want him out

Jokers

Dont want him out but had United not thrown the title away we would of been potless last season and probably this season. You say he needs to sort out teams parking the bus he has had over a year to sort this out, how many away games last year were like yesterday? We don't learn from our mistakes

-- Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:43 pm --

Tom_mcfc said:
guvnors son mcfc said:

We take the game to every team we play, the two games we have lost this year we murdered the opposition. Most teams park the bus out of respect for just how good we are and Mancini has got to sort this out and fast.

Jokers

Dont want him out but had United not thrown the title away we would of been potless last season and probably this season. You say he needs to sort out teams parking the bus he has had over a year to sort this out, how many away games last year were like yesterday? We don't learn from our mistakes

-- Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:47 pm --

Tom_mcfc said:
guvnors son mcfc said:

Jokers

What do you mean Utd threw the title away? They came up against a good Everton team, played a Wigan side away fighting for their lives to stay in the Prem and then came to our place. And don't forget the gifts they were getting against Fulham, Villa and QPR to name just a few. Best team won last year.

United threw it away they was 8 points clear with 6 games to go? Ofcourse we desrved it in terms of how we played but it certainly was Uniteds to lose so late on in the season

Question for the statos.

Has anyone ever thrown away an 8 point lead before with 6 games to go in the PL ...

Stood in The South Stand said:
waspish said:
This season will be interesting in how our owners work regarding knee jerk finishing 2nd or 3rd and no trophy(disregarding charity shield) do they be patient and say we are backing our manager and they believe Mancini will get it right again or they sack him?!

This season is not over mate.

Quite right I forgot an "IF"

Just spotted that this thread was started by a blue from Holland who joined the forum in May 2012. I suppose this is the NEW Man City, the success is great but with it has brought New fans who have no idea of what being a City fan is all about.

Challenging at the top is new to all of us and losing games means more now than it ever did before. My point is that we are becoming divided especially on Mancini.

We are still the best team in the premiership and we will be there or thereabouts next May. If we fall short then so be it. Did the pisscan get the sack for throwing away an 8 point lead?

Get behind Mancini and the boys. I welcome new fans and fans abroad following from afar but if you are a whining, spoilt glory hunting twat then fuck off and support Ynited, you will fit in there far better as they are riddled with the wankers already and you will glide in totally unnoticed as you will be joining kindled spirits of shit.

Just posted in transfer forum.....

Dobsy said:
Hello chaps,

CAVEAT: You may recognize I've been a member of the forum for many years, under my old name Dobsy87 and now my new name (I had a brief break). Never claimed ITK status and I won't get any further info seeing as I live in London and almost never see this guy, who's the friend of a friend, but...

Club source (pretty senior although not directly involved in hiring) told me that "talks are ongoing with Mourinho."

I'd have expected us to ask him about his plans anyway so hardly earth shattering, but I know you Transfer Forum boys love an ITK controversy.

Rammy Blue said:
Just posted in transfer forum.....

Dobsy said:
Hello chaps,

CAVEAT: You may recognize I've been a member of the forum for many years, under my old name Dobsy87 and now my new name (I had a brief break). Never claimed ITK status and I won't get any further info seeing as I live in London and almost never see this guy, who's the friend of a friend, but...

Club source (pretty senior although not directly involved in hiring) told me that "talks are ongoing with Mourinho."

I'd have expected us to ask him about his plans anyway so hardly earth shattering, but I know you Transfer Forum boys love an ITK controversy.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l9ZbnzUUKg[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.