Mourinho or Mancini

Remembering of course that 3 of those 8 points were dropped at our place.

I also wonder if Mancini's "they are favourite" words over the last month had an effect on their mentality (or ours).

guvnors son mcfc said:
Just spotted that this thread was started by a blue from Holland who joined the forum in May 2012. I suppose this is the NEW Man City, the success is great but with it has brought New fans who have no idea of what being a City fan is all about..
So just because someone signed up to the site in May 2012, it means they're a "new blue" does it ?

cleavers said:
guvnors son mcfc said:
Just spotted that this thread was started by a blue from Holland who joined the forum in May 2012. I suppose this is the NEW Man City, the success is great but with it has brought New fans who have no idea of what being a City fan is all about..
So just because someone signed up to the site in May 2012, it means they're a "new blue" does it ?

Man City started before Bluemoon but joining in May 2012 and being based in Holland could indicate a "new blue", as I've said in previous posts no issues with new blues but would an old School fan start a thread saying Mancini or Mourinho ?? Only a knee jerking new kind of fan would suggest a swap for Mourinho. Or I guess maybe a die hard fan who has developed Man United fans syndrome ( we are seeing more cases of this disease spreading throughout our ranks )

Mourinho replaced Mancini at Inter and jumped for the chance at Real Madrid, he would jump at the chance of another big payday at City and would not think twice about jumping to United from us.

It's sad to see our support behave without class, it's now all about trophies, trophies, trophies and nothing else. Mourinho wins trophies lets get him next then.

mourinho is going to end up in england eventually,i dont want to see him end up at the rags,so as big as a mancini fan i am we cant miss out on him imo,he will bring that fear factor that we lack especially with the match officialls,he,l also bring a higher caliber of player with him aswell imo.so as much as an arrogant man he is he is the best in the buisness that would take us to the next level

guvnors son mcfc said:
Man City started before Bluemoon but joining in May 2012 and being based in Holland could indicate a "new blue", as I've said in previous posts no issues with new blues but would an old School fan start a thread saying Mancini or Mourinho ?? Only a knee jerking new kind of fan would suggest a swap for Mourinho. Or I guess maybe a die hard fan who has developed Man United fans syndrome ( we are seeing more cases of this disease spreading throughout our ranks )

Mourinho replaced Mancini at Inter and jumped for the chance at Real Madrid, he would jump at the chance of another big payday at City and would not think twice about jumping to United from us.

It's sad to see our support behave without class, it's now all about trophies, trophies, trophies and nothing else. Mourinho wins trophies lets get him next then.
I've no idea when the OP started supporting City, nor do I much care, everyone has their own reasons. The OP could have just moved to Holland for all I know, and might have been a blue for 40 or more years. Just because you don't agree with people that want Mourinho, doesn't mean they can't have an opinion, so why not stick to pulling them up on their opinion, and not where they are from (perhaps).

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Jose mentally 'checked out' of the Madrid job when he announced before our game this would be his last season.

That gave the established order at Madrid, those who perceive themselves to be the real power at the club, to agitate that little more.

Madrid is a strange club, there is a certain snobbery to their standing, certainly, a Portuguese manager riles some, simply because he is not Spanish.

We have even seen some bad vibes towards Ronaldo, which is laughable in terms of his overall contribution.

People take this piss about Rafa Benitez, but ask yourself why he is a strong contender to replace Jose, politics, simple.

Mourinho will have the last laugh because he is always thinking three steps ahead.

Spin doctors have been the death of the beautiful game.

"Jose mentally 'checked out'.......... just an example of it!!!

Real Madrid has always been a club with honor, respect and class.... Mourinho has turned them into divers and cheaters.

Mourinho's quickly becoming the laughing stock of La Liga and club football.

For all his hype and prestige he can't even get Madrid to score more than a goal in any game to date.

Jose must love you...

Enjoy the brainwashing!!!!

[bigimg]http://nav.thefa.com/~/media/Images/TheFA/Website/Pillars/Competitions/The%20FA%20Cup/Season%202010-11/TheFinal/Roberto-Mancini-FA-Cup.ashx/Roberto-Mancini-FA-Cup.jpg?bc=Black&as=1&db=web&thn=0[/bigimg]
Roberto+Mancini+Manchester+City+v+Chelsea+w6aDyvA5uGUl.jpg

3876560215-13052012183504.jpg

mancini_2035028c.jpg

Mourinho's quickly becoming the laughing stock of La Liga and club football.

Just like Mancini was last year when it looked United clinched a title and Mancini looked as man who was said he has 2 weeks left of life. You could open a can and see someone laughing at him at that time.

The reason - because both of them are the ones who dared to compete and beat media darlings last year.

And Mourinho has few honors to show together with two fingers to most of those who are laughing at him, you included. Just as he said the other day to some lousy Spanish journo - "In my job, I'm on top. In your. you're nobody" ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.