Mourinho or Mancini

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Pam said:

Yeah, you're right. Bobby is a shit manager and Mou is God.

Yeah, you're right. My post really did say Bobby was shit didn't it? I wrote it in nice, big letters that everybody saw.

I'm just thankful no-one posted a picture of Mancini holding up the charity shield!

BillyShears said:
Pam said:

Yeah, you're right. My post really did say Bobby was shit didn't it? I wrote it in nice, big letters that everybody saw.

I'm just thankful no-one posted a picture of Mancini holding up the charity shield!
There you go mate.

Roberto+Mancini+Manchester+City+v+Chelsea+9_QGibfFcxKl.jpg

BillyShears said:
Pam said:

I guess you're clarking but actually there is one :)

BillyShears said:
Pam said:

Have this, instead:

394866_futbolistas_metiendose_mano_20120216110426.jpg

Balti said:
[bigimg]http://nav.thefa.com/~/media/Images/TheFA/Website/Pillars/Competitions/The%20FA%20Cup/Season%202010-11/TheFinal/Roberto-Mancini-FA-Cup.ashx/Roberto-Mancini-FA-Cup.jpg?bc=Black&as=1&db=web&thn=0[/bigimg]
Roberto+Mancini+Manchester+City+v+Chelsea+w6aDyvA5uGUl.jpg

3876560215-13052012183504.jpg

mancini_2035028c.jpg

e902cc269fec4f56d9421f4.jpg

article-0-00F1B4FD0000044C-885_468x392.jpg

jose-mourinho.jpg

Madrid are doing worse than us.

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
Think most people are forgetting Madrid are doing absolutely shite atm..and way worse than us...

Love is blind, though.

Think most people are forgetting Madrid are doing absolutely shite atm..and way worse than us...

Actually, if they win next two against Sociedad and Osasuna they'll have exactly same number of points from same number of games as we do. Scored 7 more in the league, conceded 2 less.

And yeah, one tiny thing more - they went through the CL group, one we had bad luck to play in too. Had a slightly better point count (11 vs 3)

Way worse, I tell you.

MSP said:

Actually, if they win next two against Sociedad and Osasuna they'll have exactly same number of points from same number of games as we do. Scored 7 more in the league, conceded 2 less.

And yeah, one tiny thing more - they went through the CL group, one we had bad luck to play in too. Had a slightly better point count (11 vs 3)

Way worse, I tell you.

Apart from 4 or 5 teams , the league is utter shite. Everybody plays the same way (passing football). It's like us playing Hull City with them trying to outplay us by passing it without the 10 at the back every other week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.