Mourinho or Mancini

By the way, I'm only playing devil's advocate with this. Yes, I like Jose and would happily have him manage us however as I've said previously I'm firmly in the "what will be, will be" camp.

Put it this way then - if we were still in the chumps league then I certainly don't think Bob would be getting half as much stick as he is for being 7 points behind the scum.

MSP said:
I'm sure they won't mind if he win them 10th European one ;)

Not sure he'd do it though, I guess Barcelona and Bayern have more chance to do it.

And you certainly don't think that he's really doesn't want to win La Liga this year? Of course he does, he's just not able to do it this time and will focus to CL where he still has more chance. Anyone with half brain would do after basically losing the league.

Personally I think he's trying to get himself sacked. If they get knocked out by the rags do you think they'll be happy he threw the league?

The good thing for him is that he still have some major trophy to fight for unlike one who is supposedly better option for some of guys here.

Who?

Rammy Blue said:
By the way, I'm only playing devil's advocate with this. Yes, I like Jose and would happily have him manage us however as I've said previously I'm firmly in the "what will be, will be" camp.

Put it this way then - if we were still in the chumps league then I certainly don't think Bob would be getting half as much stick as he is for being 7 points behind the scum.

I'm similar too. I even don't want Mancini to be sacked unless he doesn't win a league.

But its beyond belief what kind of crap some of Mancini loveboys will say about Mourinho with all stats and success that guy had in his career. He's twice a manager Mancini is and only a complete tool would say no to him if it comes to that, specially with all those "false moral" reasons they're citing.

-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:46 pm --

moomba said:
MSP said:
I'm sure they won't mind if he win them 10th European one ;)

Not sure he'd do it though, I guess Barcelona and Bayern have more chance to do it.

And you certainly don't think that he's really doesn't want to win La Liga this year? Of course he does, he's just not able to do it this time and will focus to CL where he still has more chance. Anyone with half brain would do after basically losing the league.

Personally I think he's trying to get himself sacked. If they get knocked out by the rags do you think they'll be happy he threw the league?

The good thing for him is that he still have some major trophy to fight for unlike one who is supposedly better option for some of guys here.

Who?

He might be trying to get himself sacked, he'd get lot of money for it and could find new job before you say "City", not the first or last manager who would reasoning on similar way.

What makes you think it's not exactly what Mancini is trying to do? He doesn't look like devastated with his current position at all after signing new deal this summer. Couldn't say three sane words in same situations last year. His subs are something one who want to lose would do. You really think he is anything morally superior to Mourinho? Yeah, sure..

And that's not me trying to say Mancini is doing it. I don't have idea if he does. Just as you don't have idea if Mourinho does. But it's popular way of thinking between his haters.

You know who :)

Seriously, wtf is all this bollox of "Mourinho is only in it for himself" crap?

Of course he is, as is every single manager out there, including Bob!

A few on here must think Bob goes to bed in his brand new City pj's every night!

MSP said:
But its beyond belief what kind of crap some of Mancini loveboys will say about Mourinho with all stats and success that guy had in his career. He's twice a manager Mancini is and only a complete tool would say no to him if it comes to that, specially with all those "false moral" reasons they're citing.

False moral reasons? If I don't want my club to the Mourinho soap opera then that's just the way it is. I don't question his quality, but you get the whole package with him and it's a price I'd rather we didn't pay.

FWIW, Txiki and Soriano are also on record as having "false moral reasons" for preferring someone else.

He might be trying to get himself sacked, he'd get lot of money for it, not the first or last manager who would reasoning on similar way.

What makes you think it's not exactly what Mancini is trying to do? He doesn't look like devastated with his current position at all after signing new deal this summer. Couldn't say three sane words in same situations last year. You really think he is anything morally superior to Mourinho? Yeah, sure..

And that's not me trying to say Mancini is doing it. I don't have idea if he does. Just as you don't have idea if Mourinho does. But it's popular way of thinking between his haters.

Are you following what Mourinho is doing in Spain at all? There's plenty of evidence to suggest Mourinho might be playing up, and while that might be ok with you it's not the sort of thing I want our club exposed to.

Nothing to suggest Mancini is doing likewise.

We're still in with a chance in the league.

moomba said:
MSP said:

False moral reasons? If I don't want my club to the Mourinho soap opera then that's just the way it is. I don't question his quality, but you get the whole package with him and it's a price I'd rather we didn't pay.

FWIW, Txiki and Soriano are also on record as having "false moral reasons" for preferring someone else.

He might be trying to get himself sacked, he'd get lot of money for it, not the first or last manager who would reasoning on similar way.

What makes you think it's not exactly what Mancini is trying to do? He doesn't look like devastated with his current position at all after signing new deal this summer. Couldn't say three sane words in same situations last year. You really think he is anything morally superior to Mourinho? Yeah, sure..

Are you following what Mourinho is doing in Spain at all? There's plenty of evidence to suggest Mourinho might be playing up, and while that might be ok with you it's not the sort of thing I want our club exposed to.

Nothing to suggest Mancini is doing likewise.

Are you following what Mancini is doing in England never mind what Mourinho is doing in Spain. Have you seen what subs he made at Sunderland? If that's not playing up to be sacked I don't know what is. You like this logic?

And I don't really give a flying one what you would want for club or not as it's pure BS though you have all right to think like it. I have right to say it's bullshit though.

Theoretically we do. Not with the way we play. Won't talk much about our chances to do it though as last year proved all kind of miracles are possible. If we don't I'd sack Mancini ruthlessly though. And appoint Mourinho immediately if he'd be available.

We certainly don't have a chance to win the Champions league and certain vile, morally corrupted manager who wants to be sacked had some words for that to happen.. or there were two of them, I'm kinda lost now :)

MSP said:
Are you following what Mancini is doing in England never mind what Mourinho is doing in Spain. Have you seen what subs he made at Sunderland? If that's not playing up to be sacked I don't know what is. You like this logic?

I'm sure I'll like it when you say something logical. But if subs is the best you can come up I guess you've answered the question on whether you've been following what Mourinho has been doing.

And I don't really give a flying one what you would want for club or not as it's pure BS though you have all right to think like it. I have right to say it's bullshit though.

Same as everyone.

Theoretically we do. Not with the way we play. Won't talk much about our chances to do it though as last year proved all kind of miracles are possible. If we don't I'd sack Mancini ruthlessly though.

We certainly don't have a chance to win the Champions league and certain vile, morally corrupted manager who wants to be sacked had some words for that to happen.. or there were two of them, I'm kinda lost now :)

Well they still have a chance to win the champions league, we still have a chance to win the premier league. I'd say the possibilities of either happening are about the same.

I quite like Mourinho anyway, and have never described him as vile or morally corrupted. I just don't think he's be a good appointment for my club.

If the powers that be ever think differently then so be it.

I'm sure I'll like it when you say something logical. But if subs is the best you can come up I guess you've answered the question on whether you've been following what Mourinho has been doing.

And what exactly have you offered for Mourinho except your wise opinion that it's not really any kind of authority (for me at least)?

I quite like Mourinho anyway, and have never described him as vile or morally corrupted.

You did. Numerous times you have suggested that he is deliberately undermining Real Madrid position for his own use and paycheck he'd get in case he get sacked.

And I don't even think that is out of question, I'm grown up man and stopped believe in players/managers thinking about anything other than money loooong time ago, I just think that it's your way of sticking it into him while trying to make Mancini to look nice guy compared to him and you don't have any proof he is really doing it and you don't have any proof Mancini is not doing it himself. As some stuff could be analyzed as one finds it good to back up his "arguments". Nothing more than that.

MSP said:

And what exactly have you offered for Mourinho except your wise opinion that it's not really any kind of authority (for me at least)?

I've offered my opinion. You are certainly welcome to disregard it if you like.

moomba said:
MSP said:

I've offered my opinion. You are certainly welcome to disregard it if you like.

I did it already, thanks.

But you've asked me have I been following what Mourinho is doing at Madrid suggesting that I should find proofs that he is undermining Madrid to get sacked and receive paycheck ? I thought it's more than opinion for a moment :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.