Mourinho or Mancini

MSP said:
moomba said:
MSP said:
But its beyond belief what kind of crap some of Mancini loveboys will say about Mourinho with all stats and success that guy had in his career. He's twice a manager Mancini is and only a complete tool would say no to him if it comes to that, specially with all those "false moral" reasons they're citing.

False moral reasons? If I don't want my club to the Mourinho soap opera then that's just the way it is. I don't question his quality, but you get the whole package with him and it's a price I'd rather we didn't pay.

FWIW, Txiki and Soriano are also on record as having "false moral reasons" for preferring someone else.

He might be trying to get himself sacked, he'd get lot of money for it, not the first or last manager who would reasoning on similar way.

What makes you think it's not exactly what Mancini is trying to do? He doesn't look like devastated with his current position at all after signing new deal this summer. Couldn't say three sane words in same situations last year. You really think he is anything morally superior to Mourinho? Yeah, sure..

And that's not me trying to say Mancini is doing it. I don't have idea if he does. Just as you don't have idea if Mourinho does. But it's popular way of thinking between his haters.

Are you following what Mourinho is doing in Spain at all? There's plenty of evidence to suggest Mourinho might be playing up, and while that might be ok with you it's not the sort of thing I want our club exposed to.

Nothing to suggest Mancini is doing likewise.

You know who :)

We're still in with a chance in the league.

Are you following what Mancini is doing in England never mind what Mourinho is doing in Spain. Have you seen what subs he made at Sunderland? If that's not playing up to be sacked I don't know what is. You like this logic?

And I don't really give a flying one what you would want for club or not as it's pure BS though you have all right to think like it. I have right to say it's bullshit though.

We're still in with a chance in the league.

Theoretically we do. Not with the way we play. Won't talk much about our chances to do it though as last year proved all kind of miracles are possible. If we don't I'd sack Mancini ruthlessly though. And appoint Mourinho immediately if he'd be available.

We certainly don't have a chance to win the Champions league and certain vile, morally corrupted manager who wants to be sacked had some words for that to happen.. or there were two of them, I'm kinda lost now :)

Oh good, in that case i exercise my right to say all your posts in this thread are bollox.
Go and support Madrid.

Mancini has actually won 3 titles for us in 3 years. He is a Manchester City man and is passionate about the club. When the Arabs arrived I remember many Blues saying "in 5 years time we will be a club to be reckoned with" Well sucess has happened a lot faster than many of us predicted. Remember waiting 44 years? We won last year by the skin of our teeth lets not forget that! I'm sticking with Mancini because I believe he has the courage to stick it out and create history at City that we would never have dreamed of EVER!

dudetheblue said:
Mancini has actually won 3 titles for us in 3 years. He is a Manchester City man and is pationate about the club. When the Arabs arrived I remember many Blues saying "in 5 years time we will be a club to be reckoned with" Well sucess has happened a lot faster than many of us predicted. Remember waiting 44 years? We won last year by the skin of our teeth lets not forget that! I'm sticking with Mancini because I believe he has the courage to stick it out and create history at City that we would never have dreamed of EVER!
Passionate about the club?

Talking to other clubs and ridiculing the club " for 44 years this club, nothing, I deserve more respect" says otherwise.

dudetheblue said:
He is a Manchester City man and is pationate about the club.

Yup, the blue blood runs so thick in his veins he felt it necessary to tout himself around half of Europe looking for a new job and then told us all lol.

He is a football manager who will jump ship as and when it suits or he will get the boot, just like every other football manager out there.

blueinsa said:
dudetheblue said:
He is a Manchester City man and is pationate about the club.

Yup, the blue blood runs so thick in his veins he felt it necessary to tout himself around half of Europe looking for a new job and then told us all lol.

He is a football manager who will jump ship as and when it suits or he will get the boot, just like every other football manager out there.

This about sums it up. The only ones truly passionate about our great club are us, the fans (and Zaba ;)

On a more serious note, if Mancini fails to get his players to beat either Norwich or Stoke in our next two games, this year's title will have slipped away. We should therefore cut our losses and invite Roberto De Matteo to take over next month. He is undoubtedly a better motivator than Mancini, who seems to have lost the plot, and may be able to resurrect our season before the FA Cup also slips away. Mancini was great last season, but he has had long enough this season and no longer seems to know how to get the best out of an undoubtedly talented squad of players.

nowantads said:
Sack mancini > hire mourinho (exp. date: 2 years) > rehire mancini > rinse & repeat
Utter nonsense.

Hire Mourinho if he goes in 2 years look greater than Mancini. Someone like Klopp or Guardiola.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.