Mourinho or Mancini

Mourinho's left out Casillas again. He's just winding up everyone now, must have a pre-contract with PSG or someone

Andouble said:
Mourinho's left out Casillas again. He's just winding up everyone now, must have a pre-contract with PSG or someone
and now Casillas is on it appears he's doing his best to get Jose the sack....

Andouble said:

It's working a treat for Jose so far. Adan sunk by Rocky first game and sent off in 10 minutes second game.

Andouble said:

He is putting the team out of its comfort zone so they perform in the Champions League, he knows the league is over so by doing these very intense mind tricks is classic Jose.

It's a gamble but it could be genius if it pulls of in Europe.

That's how I see it anyway.

The cookie monster said:
Rammy Blue said:
Andouble said:
and now Casillas is on it appears he's doing his best to get Jose the sack....
How?

Shocking pass out that nearly resulted in a goal plus flapping at crosses.

Was only joking by the way.

sam-caddick said:
Andouble said:

He is putting the team out of its comfort zone so they perform in the Champions League, he knows the league is over so by doing these very intense mind tricks is classic Jose.

It's a gamble but it could be genius if it pulls of in Europe.

That's how I see it anyway.

Possibly the first time I've heard playing shit for months in the league being described as genius.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.