Mourinho or Mancini

moomba said:
sam-caddick said:
Andouble said:
Mourinho's left out Casillas again. He's just winding up everyone now, must have a pre-contract with PSG or someone

He is putting the team out of its comfort zone so they perform in the Champions League, he knows the league is over so by doing these very intense mind tricks is classic Jose.

It's a gamble but it could be genius if it pulls of in Europe.

That's how I see it anyway.

Possibly the first time I've heard playing shit for months in the league being described as genius.

Indeed but you haven't heard the Chuckle Brothers' spin on it yet...

coleridge said:
moomba said:
sam-caddick said:
He is putting the team out of its comfort zone so they perform in the Champions League, he knows the league is over so by doing these very intense mind tricks is classic Jose.

It's a gamble but it could be genius if it pulls of in Europe.

That's how I see it anyway.

Possibly the first time I've heard playing shit for months in the league being described as genius.

It will be balanced I'm sure

coleridge said:

I'd never want to disappoint one of my obsessive forum admirers so here's my take ... in playing shit for months Madrid still managed to navigate the CL group we finished bottom of. They have admittedly been poor in the league, but then it's not like we've been playing champagne football or are top of our domestic league. All in all, Mourinho could not win another league game this season at Madrid and his reputation would still be relatively untarnished and he'd still be taking his pick when it comes to jobs next summer. I guess this is what bothers the Mourinho haters so much. It doesn't matter what he does, he's still considered the Don of modern football coaches.

BillyShears said:
coleridge said:

I'd never want to disappoint one of my obsessive forum admirers so here's my take ... in playing shit for months Madrid still managed to navigate the CL group we finished bottom of. They have admittedly been poor in the league, but then it's not like we've been playing champagne football or are top of our domestic league. All in all, Mourinho could not win another league game this season at Madrid and his reputation would still be relatively untarnished and he'd still be taking his pick when it comes to jobs next summer. I guess this is what bothers the Mourinho haters so much. It doesn't matter what he does, he's still considered the Don of modern football coaches.

By you and one or two others maybe, but most people can now thankfully see through him and see him for being the ego maniac that he is.

law74 said:
BillyShears said:
coleridge said:

By you and one or two others maybe, but most people can now thankfully see through him and see him for being the ego maniac that he is.

He has a justifiably huge ego. What he's achieved in football in the last decade is unparalleled (multiple league wins in three of the biggest leagues in Europe, two European cups, etc.). If you think only "one or two" think he's the Don that's your business. The Inter supporters who still chant his name and the Chelsea supporters who still chant his name would beg to differ.

José is the most overrated manager ever and he's showing it big time at Madrid.a place where even Mark Hughes could win titles as almost every manager has done.

Brilliant guy anyway, could be a very good politician in some bananas Republic like Italy or Portugal, where People dont Watch facts but love commedy.

BillyShears said:
coleridge said:

If he didn't win another game for the rest of the season then he wouldn't be taking his pick of job in the summer

law74 said:
BillyShears said:
coleridge said:

By that you mean the handful of saint Bob ultras on here?

Not a chairman or owner that would turn him down imo, not one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.