Mourinho or Mancini

I personally don't want Mourinho anywhere near our club and hopefully the board don't either. What is this fucking obsession with Mourinho-I just don;t get it.

We appoint Mourinho and it will be all about him-not about the club.

I could not think of anything worse.

However what I will say is that Mancini could be gone if we don't win the league this year.

mourinho is the dogs bollocks. he would certainly improve us.

the problems for me are....

1. would he do a runner after 3/4 seasons and leave us at square one again?

2. mancini has won 2 titles in three years and deserves time, why keep chopping and changing managers? he clear didn't bring in the players he wanted in the summer.

3. will mourinho take care of the academy and develop us for the future or is he just a short term fix?

i'm looking at the next 10 years, not 3.

i'll stick with mancini.

ban-mcfc said:

2. mancini has won 2 titles in three years and deserves time, why keep chopping and changing managers? he clear didn't bring in the players he wanted in the summer.

3. will mourinho take care of the academy and develop us for the future or is he just a short term fix?

i'll stick with mancini.

Quick question - in the last 3 years how much has Mancini improved the academy and how many academy players are now playing for the 1st team?

ban-mcfc said:

i'll stick with mancini.

I'll agree with this, depsite the poor grammar and punctuation.

Mancini every time.

When Roberto goes:
1. Guardiola
2. Klopp

NEVER Mourinho.

crystal_mais said:
My head tells me Mourinho as I honestly believe he would take us to the next level

^ This is the key line here people ^

Were ready for that next level, were a step up. Mancini couldn't take us to that next level.

The club moves forward each year, were on the verge of being towards the top. Therefore we need a proper tactical knowledgeable world class manager to get us there. Mancini isn't that man.

Mourinho, based on the club moving forward he's the one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.