Mourinho quitting? (merged)

Re: Mourinho ready to quit?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
TCIB said:
There was one more quote at the end but ss1 show took it down to quick. Mourihno said something like "oh so we just ignore the manager now then" i think.

I know worse happens but it seems to be piling up at Real.

#Mourinho (talking to Ramos, in front of all the team, technicals & utility teams): “You killed me in the mixed zone”

Sergio Ramos: “No, Mister you’ve heard only what the press are saying not what we’re saying”

Mourinho: of course, because you Spanish were the champions of the world and your friends in the press protect you as well as the goalkeeper (Iker Casillas)”

Casillas (hears from far and shouts): “Mister, here we say things in the face, eh”

Mourinho (To Ramos): “Where were you in the first goal (scored by Puyol), Sergio?

Sergio Ramos: “Marking Pique”

Mourinho: “You should have marked Puyol!”

Sergio Ramos: “Yes, but I was watching Pique, and we decided to change positions”

Mourinho: “What happened are you planning to be a coach now?”

Sergio Ramos: “No but depending on the situations of the match, there are times where we need to change positions. And because you never wore shorts (Never played football) you don’t know that these situations happen.”

That last quote from Ramos is so pig headed its unreal. Mourinho has won more in club football than Ramos has lead 3 different teams in 3 different nations to the league and that gob shite has the nerve to question him. Fuck me Alan Ball was a World Cup manager but dear god he was an awful manager

Besides which, Mourinho DID play football in Portugal?? In the lower divisions, admittedly, but he is still a former professional player.

Who knows, if we lose the title to a average United-team and dont win a trophy this season, i would love to see Mourinho as the new City-manager.

He would bring a "us against the world"-mentality to the club + we would be a great CL-team.

Re: Re: Mourinho ready to quit?

Amadeus20 said:
Who knows, if we lose the title to a average United-team and dont win a trophy this season, i would love to see Mourinho as the new City-manager.

He would bring a "us against the world"-mentality to the club + we would be a great CL-team.
I think if Mancini ultimately fails to win the League, he will almost certainly get the sack. Would love Mourinho here. Best in the World at what he does.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Mancini will be lucky to keep his job if Mourinho leaves Madrid in the Summer. For Mancini to keep his job I would of thought he would have to win 2 trophies, he dropped a bollock not winning the Carling Cup and will now be forced into winning the Europa Cup in my opinion.

I adore Mancini but if he just wins the league and Mourniho is available i think Roberto's days are over as a City manager and another City sacking controversy (i.e Hughes) will start again!

sam-caddick said:
Mancini will be lucky to keep his job if Mourinho leaves Madrid in the Summer. For Mancini to keep his job I would of thought he would have to win 2 trophies, he dropped a bollock not winning the Carling Cup and will now be forced into winning the Europa Cup in my opinion.

I adore Mancini but if he just wins the league and Mourniho is available i think Roberto's days are over as a City manager and another City sacking controversy (i.e Hughes) will start again!

Lol.

So, he wins the league this season and our Owners would sack him?

Not a cat in hell's chance.

DTeacher said:
sam-caddick said:

Lol.

So, he wins the league this season and our Owners would sack him?

Not a cat in hell's chance.

Worst things have happened mate, Mourniho has won the CL, Mancini has not and that is what the owners want to really brand the club etc! Believe me I do not want Mancini to go but for Mourniho to become available with the experince he has i can see some real controversy!!

We have not won anything this year and who is to say we will, in all honesty we are just scraping it with a heavily weakened united, chelsea and arsenal but i believe in our Mancini so i wish him all the best this season and hopefully all his future seasons at City

Forza Mancini!

i cant believe all the talk of mancini being sacked to the ego maniac that is mourinho

even a top 4 finish would be acceptable. think how far we have come under mancini, and how quickly

i reckon we would have to finish 5th to have mancini sacked

QuickSilva said:
i cant believe all the talk of mancini being sacked to the ego maniac that is mourinho

even a top 4 finish would be acceptable. think how far we have come under mancini, and how quickly

Let's be real, anything but winning the league this season is unacceptable. Where we came from has no bearing on the squad we have today and what we should achieve.

Re: Re: Mourinho ready to quit?

blink922 said:
QuickSilva said:

Let's be real, anything but winning the league this season is unacceptable. Where we came from has no bearing on the squad we have today and what we should achieve.
Also the blistering start to the season we had.

QuickSilva said:

With the money spent mate the expectation from the owners will be to win the league and if that target is not met we have failed.

We failed in the CL not reaching the target of the knockout stage even though you could see we had the hardest group!

We failed in the CC which really we should of won!

Fa cup different story.. we had 10 men but would of been nice to hold it!

5TH?? If we don't win the league this year he will be a gonner mate if Mourinho becomes available.

Last season we finished joint 2nd to a much much stronger united, chelsea and arsenal side and won a cup. To improve on that we have to win the league and i don't think just the europa cup will do!!

Like i said in previous posts i adore Mancini, love him to bits but he has to win the league this season! Coming 2nd to a very poor United side will be dissapointing to us dearly!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.