Mourinho

Dobsy

Hello chaps,

CAVEAT: You may recognize I've been a member of the forum for many years, under my old name Dobsy87 and now my new name (I had a brief break). Never claimed ITK status and I won't get any further info seeing as I live in London and almost never see this guy, who's the friend of a friend, but...

Club source (pretty senior although not directly involved in hiring) told me that "talks are ongoing with Mourinho."

I'd have expected us to ask him about his plans anyway so hardly earth shattering, but I know you Transfer Forum boys love an ITK controversy.

6f6.gif

Rob Beasley from the sun was tweeting about Mourinho and MCFC
I say we will be ready to make that leap from good to great with the special one
Get it right from the top of the pyramid and the rest will follow
Please be true!

KennyG said:
Rob Beasley from the sun was tweeting about Mourinho and MCFC
I say we will be ready to make that leap from good to great with the special one
Get it right from the top of the pyramid and the rest will follow
Please be true!

Really? Mr Chelsea tweeting about us & Jose - when was that?

We've talked to him seriously twice and nothing has come of it. The first time (after Hughes was sacked) you could understand him choosing Madrid over us. The second time I don't know what happened. If he's coming here it's now or not at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.