Mourinho

Ntini77 said:
I see no reason for Klopp to leave Dortmund.

Money often build lot of reasons though he was pretty loyal in his career so far.

Then, Dortmund will have hard time to be such a strong team in the future. They can't keep this team for some extended period and they won't build another one of similar quality so soon without being loaded.

To lead this Dortmund team to the highest possible achievements would be great for his career though.

If we do replace Mancini I think we all know it's going to be with either Mourinho or Guardiola.

I think Klopp will only leave Dortmund if either of the following happen. He's offered the Germany job or Dortmund start to sell off their best players neither of which I can see happening anytime soon.

Mourinho or Guardiola? I don't really care which, they are both fantastic managers with differing styles. They both guarantee that we'll win plenty of silverware.

What will be really interesting is if the rags win the league and Baconchops steps down paving the way for Mourinho v Guardiola part II.

AucklandBlue said:
If we do replace Mancini I think we all know it's going to be with either Mourinho or Guardiola.

I think Klopp will only leave Dortmund if either of the following happen. He's offered the Germany job or Dortmund start to sell off their best players neither of which I can see happening anytime soon.

Mourinho or Guardiola? I don't really care which, they are both fantastic managers with differing styles. They both guarantee that we'll win plenty of silverware.

What will be really interesting is if the rags win the league and Baconchops steps down paving the way for Mourinho v Guardiola part II.
There is little doubt in my mind that if one goes to City the other will go to united at around the same time.

LoveCity said:
i♥city! said:
You might also want to look into Klopps time at Mainz......that could make you see things differently

So a manager can't improve with experience then? Go and have a look at Fergie's record at St. Mirren, it'll probably be similar to Klopp's at Mainz.

Just to digress here but anyone with a heart in their name makes me want to puke a bit.

Soz.

Well I for one don't want Mourino anywhere near my club thank you!!

Mancini is the best Manager for us, he has led us to the FA Cup, the Premiership title and the Charity Shield (or whatever it is called this season!!) and he will bring us the Premiership title again this year and very soon the Champions League. So let's stick with stability and keep Mancini thank you very much.

cleavers said:
Eccles Blue said:
I know that you're alone EB, but I can see why some do, its the want it now attitude, but Mourinho doesn't win the title, a cup, or the champions league every year, and there's no guarantee he would in his 2 years here either.

Want it now? Try, want the best.

Eccles Blue said:

Mancini is the best Manager for us, he has led us to the FA Cup, the Premiership title and the Charity Shield (or whatever it is called this season!!) and he will bring us the Premiership title again this year and very soon the Champions League. So let's stick with stability and keep Mancini thank you very much.

I don't want him near us either.

However, Mancini seems to have stalled and that isn't good.
Last season we were fantastic, but this season we look like mannequins.
We are not doing what we did last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.