Mourinho

MCC said:
i♥city! said:
You might also want to look into Klopps time at Mainz......that could make you see things differently

Exactly. Klopp was relegated at Mainz, stayed with them but failed to achieve promotion. This season they are miles behind Bayern.

Klopp promoted Mainz for first time in their history and went straight to UEFA Cup.

They won double last year and title year before too in front of 3 times more expensive Bayern.

Real Madrid, #3 in the league, 14 points after Barca, 33 points after 17 games, this in a shitty league with a superior team to City.

Yeah, geting their manager seems like a "great" move...

Bet you were quiet last year when their manager won 100 points and easily beaten probably the best team ever for title ;)

btw, runners up in that shitty league finished with only 3 points more than PL runners up who were (and still are) considered very limited side and were humiliated by 6th Spanish team in Europe while Spanish one are considered a best team on the World. Current Spanish runners up humiliated current Pl third team few months ago too and that same Mourinho's side had almost as much shots on hart's goal in Madrid as we had at QPR's one in May.

You watch too much Sky.

Keith Moon said:
Real Madrid, #3 in the league, 14 points after Barca, 33 points after 17 games, this in a shitty league with a superior team to City.

Who beat the greatest club side ever to the spanish title last season.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Keith Moon said:

Who beat the "greatest" club side ever to the english title last season?

Keith Moon said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Keith Moon said:

Would hardly say the united team last season were the greatest club side ever.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
There's a reason clubs are left in various degrees of dissaray when Jose leaves.

Quite simply, nobody does it better. Chelsea know that better than most.

For me, it's gotta be on like Donkey Kong.

I see the head of communications from Etisalat is one of the main speakers at the Dubai conference.

If Sheikh Mansour needs to send out a message to anyone, his fingers are in a lot of pies.

What do you think about this ?

Club source (pretty senior although not directly involved in hiring) told me that "talks are ongoing with Mourinho."

greasedupdeafguy said:
Keith Moon said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Would hardly say the united team last season were the greatest club side ever.

Neither Barca.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
There's a reason clubs are left in various degrees of dissaray when Jose leaves.

I see the head of communications from Etisalat is one of the main speakers at the Dubai conference.

If Sheikh Mansour needs to send out a message to anyone, his fingers are in a lot of pies.

That's a contradiction if ever I heard one.
Nobody does it better than Jose?
Really??

He ran out of ideas.

mackenzie said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

That's a contradiction if ever I heard one.
Nobody does it better than Jose?
Really??

He ran out of ideas.

He ran out of ideas where?

His last games for both Porto and Inter was lifting Champions League trophy.

At Chelsea, his relationship with an owner who continues to think he can replicate what Jose did for him, has resulted in how many managers?

At Madrid, winning the league breaking records in the process.

This season, not so much out of ideas, but out of favour.

Those lack of ideas still did for Mancini this season, having his number in both games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.