Mourinho

The only way a managerial change will be made before summer IMO, is if we lose the next 4 out of 6 games and our CL qualification is at risk.

Considering we haven't lost 2 league games in a long time, I just don't see that happening.

Also, I am still of the opinion that Jose would not be appointed by Soriano or Beregistain.

They had an ideal opportunity to appoint him when at Barca and chose not to.

If we make a change in the summer, I believe it will be Guardiola who we will approach.

Mayor West said:
I would love it if he came here, not because it is guaranteed trophies, but because it would piss many off on here, which I would get great pleasure out of.

And the trophies :-). Double whammy.

Blue Haze said:
Mourinho was rejected once by our executives when Pep was the alternative, what makes anyone think they won't do it again?

Really? I had no idea. When did this happen?
Are you ITK mate??

chesterbells said:
Blue Haze said:
Mourinho was rejected once by our executives when Pep was the alternative, what makes anyone think they won't do it again?

Really? I had no idea. When did this happen?
Are you ITK mate??

When they chose Pep for Barca

If he ended up as our Manager then I'm pretty sure I'd start to love his idiosyncrasies. After all, football fans ARE fickle.
However, I've never liked him because I don't think he is a 'stayer' and we need that.

sir peace frog said:
if mancini was given the boot(which i hope he isnt) then imo the only man who could pick up the baton and take us to where we want to be is ian dowie.

You sir are a visionary!

sir peace frog said:
if mancini was given the boot(which i hope he isnt) then imo the only man who could pick up the baton and take us to where we want to be is ian dowie.

Or Sean O'Driscoll.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.