Mourinho

law74 said:
chesterbells said:
law74 said:
No he wont, there are a lot of City fans that detest the arrogant tw@t and will NEVER take to him, especially as he sees himself as bigger than the club.

If he brings us more success than we've had before, I can't see many fans minding his ego, can you?
If he's that good, what's the problem? What some call arrogance others will see as self-confidence, self-belief and leadership qualities

I think that a lot of fans will despise him if he ever rocks up here and carries on his "its all about ME" demeanour .
Barely a week goes by without a thread complaining about the arrogance of pisscan and the rags, this is the only twunt in world football more arrogant than the rags and I would HATE him to have anything to do with MCFC, now or ever.

Oh dear

woodieMCFC said:
Only time will tell if the special one comes here... Until then I'm getting behind our Bobby and the boys!
Time will tell us the special 1 isnt coming to Manchester City

chesterbells said:
law74 said:
chesterbells said:
If he brings us more success than we've had before, I can't see many fans minding his ego, can you?
If he's that good, what's the problem? What some call arrogance others will see as self-confidence, self-belief and leadership qualities

I think that a lot of fans will despise him if he ever rocks up here and carries on his "its all about ME" demeanour .
Barely a week goes by without a thread complaining about the arrogance of pisscan and the rags, this is the only twunt in world football more arrogant than the rags and I would HATE him to have anything to do with MCFC, now or ever.

Oh dear

Ignore it mate....last week thousands of Chelsea fans hated Rafa and this week....well, this week lol.

If he comes and delivers, the vast majority will sing his name.

blueinsa said:
baildon blue said:
I dont want Mourinho at Manchester City the blokes full of himself.

Do people honestly believe that Bob is a shrinking violet who runs his ship as a bastion of democracy?

Makes me laugh all this Mou is full of himself crap......of course he is, as is Bob, Wenger, baconface, Pep...........
This^^^^^^nice guys don't win, it's as simple as that, you need a bit about you to keep the players in check be it fear, discipline or being the biggest ego in the dressing room, whatever works, those who don't have that little something soon get found out

I would love it if he came here, not because it is guaranteed trophies, but because it would piss many off on here, which I would get great pleasure out of.

He`s a winner , thats all that matters, i dont want to go for a pint with him.
Do you think the rags give a shit that sluralex is detested ? He`ll deliver trophies & i wouldn`t care how he did it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.