Moussa Sissoko

tommytheblue

Don't know if we have been linked with him on here yet..
From james Horncastle on twitter, Fourfourtwo french correspondent.

L'Equipe: Manchester City representatives apparently met with those of Toulouse midfielder Moussa Sissoko in Paris last week. €18m valuation

Vieira replacement!

tommytheblue said:
Don't know if we have been linked with him yet..

L'Equipe: Manchester City representatives apparently met with those of Toulouse midfielder Moussa Sissoko in Paris last week. €18m valuation

Article posted last night saying barca are looking at him, replacement for yaya i think.

Good spot mate. I dont know much about him, what type of midfielder is he? Hopefully a creative one!!

Barca have been linked with him as a Toure replacement as well.

More brinkmanship or a genuine target?

tommytheblue said:
Don't know if we have been linked with him yet..

If it's true, it could mean we've given up on trying to get Barca to lower their asking price for Yaya Toure. Sissoko is a quality player though, and i'd be delighted if we were genuinely interested in him. In fact, he may be a better signing than Yaya. Cheaper, younger (only 20) and in the future, better than Toure.

pee dubya said:

i agree it could be us forcing barcas hand over yaya!! they seem to be dragging their heels so maybe city have made it public knowledge that we might go after one of their targets to speed up the process??? not sure if barca have any free cash at mo so would imagine if they are looking to get cesc and or sissoko then someone must have given them some moola and i hope its us!! :-)

richards30 said:
pee dubya said:

i agree it could be us forcing barcas hand over yaya!! they seem to be dragging their heels so maybe city have made it public knowledge that we might go after one of their targets to speed up the process??? not sure if barca have any free cash at mo so would imagine if they are looking to get cesc and or sissoko then someone must have given them some moola and i hope its us!! :-)
Some random guy on twitter is hardly City making it public knowledge. I hope it's not us trying to force Barca's hand. I hope we are genuinely trying to sign him. I'd rather sign him than Toure. He's quality already and he's only 20 years old. Let's make our own stars, signing players with the hunger and desire to improve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.