Move that f*****g flag in 308

daveduke67

The Chinley Blues one that is over the end of the Forza Mancini. It could go four feet to the left as you look at the pitch and it'd be fine.

Anyone in 329/330 could have a word with the Chinley people?

Re: Move that f*****g flag in 329

daveduke67 said:
The Chinley Blues one that is over the end of the Forza Mancini. It could go four feet to the left as you look at the pitch and it'd be fine.

Its not 329 its below 308 where I sit, I will have a word at the Sunderland game as I sit just behind them where my Thirsk MCFC Flag is.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
daveduke67 said:

Its not 329 its below 308 where I sit, I will have a word at the Sunderland game as I sit just behind them where my Thirsk MCFC Flag is.

Quite right - had to google the seating plan to see what block it was. It was upside down :-)

Will amend title now.

Re: Move that f*****g flag in 329

mammutly said:
Chinley is my nearest point of civilisation.

It's a sleepy place with a carpet shop, post office that's never open and a woman called meg who makes cakes.

i live 10 mins from chinely and have never been, no point.

but yeah get it fucking moved you hillbilly twats.

chinleyjuniors79.jpg

It'll be this lot.

Tony Adcock said:
the kippax kid said:
where the fucks chinley?

It's about 4 miles east of Trumpton
And about 2 mile from camberwick green<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:00 pm --<br /><br />
Tony Adcock said:
the kippax kid said:
where the fucks chinley?

It's about 4 miles east of Trumpton
And about 2 mile from camberwick green

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.