Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Not self entitlement you’ve got to plan accordingly . I’ve done it and I’m prepared to lose the £60 flight if we don’t get through. Otherwise you could be paying over £300 at least for just a flight .
Exactly what I was saying

Just booked our hotel in Istanbul for June 2023.

Up the blues.
Did a quick check on flights just out of interest. The dates don't quite go up to June 10th 2023 yet so put in a random Friday-Sunday in late April 2023. Looking at over £300 from Manchester and Birmingham, and over £200 from London. If it's going to be something similar when further flight dates come out then that's too expensive to take a punt on IMO. I think if we were to get there next year then I'd probably just wait to see what Sport Options or the club offer.

Did a quick check on flights just out of interest. The dates don't quite go up to June 10th 2023 yet so put in a random Friday-Sunday in late April 2023. Looking at over £300 from Manchester and Birmingham, and over £200 from London. If it's going to be something similar when further flight dates come out then that's too expensive to take a punt on IMO. I think if we were to get there next year then I'd probably just wait to see what Sport Options or the club offer.
I took a punt in June 2019 when the 2020 final was going to be there. Said I would go whether City got there or not unless Liverpool or United were there. Obviously pandemic happened, so that final moved to Lisbon and Istanbul got pushed back a year, and Turkish Airlines allowed me to push my flight back. Turkey went on the red list so the final was moved again, but they gave me a credit which I used last weekend and skipped the Leeds game (had to be used by the end of May 22).

I went to see Fenerbahce Friday night, Kasimpasa Saturday, and Galatasaray Sunday. Their currency has collapsed so match tickets were £6, £1, and £2.50 respectively. Interesting city but would be difficult to get a large number of supporters there in my opinion. The ground is miles out and not a good venue for football in my opinion.

I've already booked a hotel (I always do), and considering booking a holiday in one of the coastal resorts and getting an internal flight with Pegasus (who do fly Mcr to Istanbul direct btw).

I took a punt in June 2019 when the 2020 final was going to be there. Said I would go whether City got there or not unless Liverpool or United were there. Obviously pandemic happened, so that final moved to Lisbon and Istanbul got pushed back a year, and Turkish Airlines allowed me to push my flight back. Turkey went on the red list so the final was moved again, but they gave me a credit which I used last weekend and skipped the Leeds game (had to be used by the end of May 22).

I went to see Fenerbahce Friday night, Kasimpasa Saturday, and Galatasaray Sunday. Their currency has collapsed so match tickets were £6, £1, and £2.50 respectively. Interesting city but would be difficult to get a large number of supporters there in my opinion. The ground is miles out and not a good venue for football in my opinion.

I've already booked a hotel (I always do), and considering booking a holiday in one of the coastal resorts and getting an internal flight with Pegasus (who do fly Mcr to Istanbul direct btw).
that sounds like a class trip

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.