Movember 2012

It'd be next November by the time I had anything credible enough to label a moustache. Bizarrely though I can grow stubble on my chin at a rate of knotts, and even more bizarre is it's started coming out in a 2-tone of my natural colour and grey - think Bin-Laden.

I did it 4 years ago and while doing it my mum passed away from cancer so not done it since as somehow just doesn't feel right (hope that makes sense just reminds me of a bad time) so I do other things to raise sponsorship

Fair play to those that do and I always sponsor my friends doing it

I've actually got a bet going with someone - both growing beards, first one who can't take it anymore and shaves it off has to take the other on a night out and pay for everything. Last time I shaved was 1st Septmeber, never grown it this long before. I look like a cross between a homeless person and that bloke on the gif who nods his head in approval.

So can't do Movember, maybe next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.