Movie Discussion Thread | Upcoming Releases etc..

I have to get my sons to sort stuff out. They look at me as if I’ve just been beamed from the Iron Age.
Join the club pal.
Even my 12 yr old grandson looks at me like I'm stupid when I ask about techno stuff.
I get my own back when I take him fishing and set him up properly.

Join the club pal.
Even my 12 yr old grandson looks at me like I'm stupid when I ask about techno stuff.
I get my own back when I take him fishing and set him up properly.

My grandson is coming up for four and is better. Although I got the wee twat back when I sat him down for a malt whisky dram for dram contest. Wee fucker was all over the place in under ten minutes.

That showed him.

Let's talk about... "Star Wars"!

With the franchise clearly ailing under Kathleen Kennedy, it looks like Disney have sought help from their resident genius, Kevin Feige to produce the next film as, apparently, he's a 'super fan'(isn't he of everything?)!

Of course this mean the end of the current actors' roles and a complete reboot of the franchise and erase the timeline (post "A New Hope"?).

This also means Feige will have to delegate some of his workload now and most likely the Disney+ stuff (or some of it) will take a hit, as he sweats the big stuff instead!

For me, there's no other place to start than a fleshed out pre-'SW' of "Knights of the Old Republic".

What are your thoughts on the new move from Disney and where do you want the franchise to start?

I love movies and it's been a source of interest for me why "He-Man" has never been re-made. Now it's coming in 2021.

I found this really in-depth YT piece about its problems. Not gonna lie, it's an hour long, but that whizzes by...

How 'Prince Adam/ He-Man' and 'Skeletor' came into existence is the main problem, I think. I'm a bit bothered by the notion that they are brothers. I thinks it's lazy writing.

I like the idea that there's a civil war on 'Eternia' (we don't need to know a whole heap of background unless told in relevant flash back), but I think 'Skeletor' should have been an observer looking to strike and take over the planet as it tears itself apart.

I like the idea that 'Prince Adam' is fatally injured in the war led by 'Man-at-Arms' and that 'Cringer saves him by dragging him back to his hidden world, which reveals 'Castle Grayskull', whose doors will only open to the 'worthy'. The castle's energy should heal 'Prince Adam' somewhat, enough to explore the place and discover the sword, like 'King Arthur' and that sword allows the purity of 'Prince Adam' the 'Power of Grayskull'.

The twist should be that purity exists in good and evil forging the battle of the two enemies to be 'Master of the Universe'!

I've been thinking about this a lot!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.