Movie Discussion Thread | Upcoming Releases etc..

Interesting and unexpected news...

Ben Affleck is reprising his role as 'The Batman' in the upcoming "The Flash" film.

I'd rather hoped for his return, being in a better head space (also helps that his stock of film choices has fallen) and it is said he was 'keen to return to the role'.

I'm hoping he does go on to make the older 'Batman' films, post 'Robin' death and maybe the involvement of 'Nightwing' along the way. In my opinion, he's been the best of the 'Bruce Wayne' iterations on film.

Noticed John Saxon passed away yesterday aged 83. Always liked him.
Know him from the original Black Christmas, Enter the Dragon, Nightmare on Elm Street and Joe Kidd.
RIP

He was one of those actors who could play villain or good guy. I was in LA in 98, went to eat after i got in to LAX airport. John Saxon was on the table next to us with his friends. Seemed a gentleman, I remember he had like a purse/man bag which made me smile. Lovely singer as he belted out one or two old classics.

R.I.P.

JL Zack Snyder cut looks a different film already, hopefully we will get too watch it over here as well.

Yeah, I put both "The Batman" and "ZS's JL" trailers in the trailer thread.

You should check out 'Bats' he's EXACTLY what I wanted from the night character!
Batman seems like a remix of The Crow and some kind of serial killer film, maybe Seven or something?

The new JL trailer makes it look like a completely different film. And frankly, i can't wait for these two. They could really put DC back on the map in the movie franchises. If they could bring in Phoenix' Joker into either of these two versions of Batman, it could be amazing.

Interesting and unexpected news...

Ben Affleck is reprising his role as 'The Batman' in the upcoming "The Flash" film.

I'd rather hoped for his return, being in a better head space (also helps that his stock of film choices has fallen) and it is said he was 'keen to return to the role'.

I'm hoping he does go on to make the older 'Batman' films, post 'Robin' death and maybe the involvement of 'Nightwing' along the way. In my opinion, he's been the best of the 'Bruce Wayne' iterations on film.

i loved him in batman, hopefully we see the true batman in JL Snyder Cut.

Really want to see Nightwing in the DCU

New Mutants is out at the weekend

Off to watch Tenet tomorrow at the imax with mask on, seen a crew clips but avoiding reviews etc to go in blind, looks good.

i loved him in batman, hopefully we see the true batman in JL Snyder Cut.

Really want to see Nightwing in the DCU

New Mutants is out at the weekend

I gotta say I will be, forever, surprised they released "New Mutants", at all! Maybe they kicked in some extra mils for CGI scenes?

I mentioned 2 years ago that the signs were not good coming out of the film industry on it, but here we are!! Surpriiiiise!!

I agree with 'Nightwing' and 'Bats', though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.