Movie Discussion Thread | Upcoming Releases etc..

So, anyway, I know he's only just sadly left us, but does anyone have any thoughts on how Marvel keep the 'Black Panther' films alive??

My thoughts stray to "Dr Strange and the Multiverse of Madness" being the only real choice! But, that would depend on where they are in production with the filming.

How about 'T'Challa' being a 'Skrull' and 'Dr Strange' grabbing a different destiny of 'Black Panther' who might have lost everything in another universe to bring back to 'Earth 199999' where the current MCU is set?

Maybe that different 'Black Panther' turns out to be 'Erik Killmonger'?

Or does 'Shuri' just take the mantle...? But, then, where does that leave 'Storm' and the supposed upcoming battle with 'Prince Namor'...??

So many questions...

So, anyway, I know he's only just sadly left us, but does anyone have any thoughts on how Marvel keep the 'Black Panther' films alive??

My thoughts stray to "Dr Strange and the Multiverse of Madness" being the only real choice! But, that would depend on where they are in production with the filming.

How about 'T'Challa' being a 'Skrull' and 'Dr Strange' grabbing a different destiny of 'Black Panther' who might have lost everything in another universe to bring back to 'Earth 199999' where the current MCU is set?

Maybe that different 'Black Panther' turns out to be 'Erik Killmonger'?

Or does 'Shuri' just take the mantle...? But, then, where does that leave 'Storm' and the supposed upcoming battle with 'Prince Namor'...??

So many questions...
I can see Hollywood doing what they do best, and just replacing him with a new actor who's relatively unknown but not explaining it. This would be a big mistake IMO, he made that character his own and was born to play the part. Personally i would look into Sope Dirisu from Gangs of London, i thought he was pretty good in the action scenes and he really fits the bill IMHO.

I can see Hollywood doing what they do best, and just replacing him with a new actor who's relatively unknown but not explaining it. This would be a big mistake IMO, he made that character his own and was born to play the part. Personally i would look into Sope Dirisu from Gangs of London, i thought he was pretty good in the action scenes and he really fits the bill IMHO.

Never watched 'Gangs of London' so might have to check that out.

I can't see Marvel replacing Boseman outright as it would damage their credibility with the fans. In yesteryear, this would be 'accepted', but to do it now, people would want a feasible explanation for the change in the story, even if we know what happened in real life.

Never watched 'Gangs of London' so might have to check that out.

I can't see Marvel replacing Boseman outright as it would damage their credibility with the fans. In yesteryear, this would be 'accepted', but to do it now, people would want a feasible explanation for the change in the story, even if we know what happened in real life.
Its by Gareth Evans, who did The Raid films, so it is very action heavy and very violent :D

Yeah maybe you're right, i can 100% see them just giving it to Shuri. I'm not sure how i'd feel about that tbh but it's pretty much inline with how Marvel is running their ship now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.