Movie Discussion Thread | Upcoming Releases etc..

Its by Gareth Evans, who did The Raid films, so it is very action heavy and very violent :D

Yeah maybe you're right, i can 100% see them just giving it to Shuri. I'm not sure how i'd feel about that tbh but it's pretty much inline with how Marvel is running their ship now.
I'm sure I've read that they will not replace the character with a different actor, they are going with a story that the character died and the mantle is taken up by another character.

I'm sure I've read that they will not replace the character with a different actor, they are going with a story that the character died and the mantle is taken up by another character.
As far as a can tell, the 'Black Panther' mantle will be shared between 'Shuri' and 'M'Baku'.

In the 'Marvel Universe' canon, 'M'Baku' is the brother of 'T'Challa'.

Originally my mindset was that Feige would pluck 'Killmonger' from the multiverse to claim the crown as a better version of this Marvel Earth-1218. But, this could be the case of 'M'Baku', through a different line of events becoming the 'Black Panther' instead.

This may mean killing off the Earth-1218 version, but would allow both 'Panther' versions on the same screen. What the storyline would look like, I don't know(this was an unexpected turn of event after all), but 'Dr Strange' should and would be the catalyst for such a story alteration.

I wouldn't be surprised if "Dr Strange and the Multiverse of Madness" had been re-shot, in part, to incorporate such change.

I finally got around to watching Whiplash. What a great film that was. Brilliantly intense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.