Movie Discussion Thread | Upcoming Releases etc..

Un-f-ckin'-believable!

Ann Sarnoff, Warner Media CEO has, essentially, killed the 'Synderverse' dead.

Looks like War to Me...

They're, absolutely, going the Marvel/ Disney+ route to make things lighter.

Honestly, none of these people are comic book fans obviously, so I'm absolutely sure they're going to tank and reboot.

Again.
I just read this morning that Snyder's Cut didn't do as well as WW84 on HBO Max and i gotta think, wtf is going on? I think WB have purposefully thrown it into the mud to try and make all the shit that surrounded it disappear. They need to be held accountable for all the shit that has happened, the actors themselves have backed it up as being a terrible environment to have worked in.

Looks like it will be another reimagining. It seems like they've seen that Marvel are making (probably) more money from releasing as series with a cheaper production cost and they want a piece of it. TBF, i liked Titans and Doom Patrol.

I just read this morning that Snyder's Cut didn't do as well as WW84 on HBO Max and i gotta think, wtf is going on? I think WB have purposefully thrown it into the mud to try and make all the shit that surrounded it disappear. They need to be held accountable for all the shit that has happened, the actors themselves have backed it up as being a terrible environment to have worked in.

Looks like it will be another reimagining. It seems like they've seen that Marvel are making (probably) more money from releasing as series with a cheaper production cost and they want a piece of it. TBF, i liked Titans and Doom Patrol.

Agreed.

It's SOO stupid what WB are doing! They had the whole game before Marvel, dilly dallied and now they're playing catch up by 7 years!

I know Walther Hamada wanted this trilogy as a 'cul-de-sac'! Which means no matter what they were intending to kill off this version of the franchise. That's how hell bent they are on copying the Marvel model!

And the audacity to claim "WW1984" has fared better is astonishing! I think it even tanked 60% in the second week, even if it did well in its opening weekend and has done badly ever since! Overall, it's like the worst selling film in modern DC film history.

Prideful idiots about to bring about their own downfall!

JJ Abrams is developing Superman or a version of it, so expect a remake of the Christopher Reeve movie like he did with Force Awakens. How many times can you reboot a character, first Nolan’s Batman, then Batfleck and now the Patison one. We have Reeve, Routh and Cavill Superman. DC is a joke really, trying to play catch-up and imitate Marvel, why not do something different! The reason the first 10 years of Marvel worked was they had each character built up separately then come together, only War Machine had a different actor, it worked everyone knew who they were, they didn’t constant retell origin stories.
Warner need to assume people know how Superman, Batman etc came about and get on telling interesting stories, I don’t need to see the Wayne’s get killed again or Kal-el crash land on Earth. If they make Flash goofy like the Whedon version I’m out, he was much better in the Snyder version, be fucking original Warner.

Well, BM, we know what WB are really doing with the DC content, but they get to claim that all the characters you mentioned are all in different parts of the multiverse... Which explains why Michael Keaton is onboard with his 'Batman' encountering this version of 'Flash' in the upcoming "Flash Point".

But, oh noo, WB claim, it's not a reboot!

No, not directly, you fookers. But, if looks like shit and smells like shit, guess what...???

Well, BM, we know what WB are really doing with the DC content, but they get to claim that all the characters you mentioned are all in different parts of the multiverse... Which explains why Michael Keaton is onboard with his 'Batman' encountering this version of 'Flash' in the upcoming "Flash Point".

But, oh noo, WB claim, it's not a reboot!

No, not directly, you fookers. But, if looks like shit and smells like shit, guess what...???
Keaton May not be in it now as well, which is a major blow.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.