Movie Discussion Thread | Upcoming Releases etc..

Was just reading about this wartime figure Axis Sally a female Lord Haw Haw aimed at American forces, seems Pacino is in an upcoming film about her and it's not very good

They've made a documentary film about the homeless guy in the John Lennon Imagine film

Yes I watched it 2 nights ago. Enjoyed it.
I must say (without knowing the end) that I thought 8 to 10 miles a day over 2000 mile trail would be over 200 nights hiking, so thought "this will be a long film" which in the end didn't turn out that way!
It's funny I just watched a movie called Wild, about a woman who hiked the Pacific rim or something from Mexican border up to Canada which is about 1100 miles she did it on her own amazingly.
Stars Reese Witherspoon, it's quite an interesting movie.

I've decided to rewatch all Tarantino movies which I absolutely love.
I started with Once Upon a time in Hollywood and have just started watching Death Proof.
I just love the dialogue in all his films and the very subtle humour that runs through like a hidden thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.