Movie Discussion Thread | Upcoming Releases etc..

3 hrs? That means no one in the family or colin bell better go, they normally give up on watching entertainment after 80 mins ;-)

I don't know whether this post is just plain old drivel or a variation on Boris's pyramid of piffle. We FOCs are there till the highlights have been shown. It's the young bucks who are buggering off from 80 odd mins. I must occupy my seat in Colin Bell for the bet part of three hours, bar fivemins at HT whilst I go and check with Mrs Ewing that the BBC have the same score as obtains on the stadium scoreboard.

I don't know whether this post is just plain old drivel or a variation on Boris's pyramid of piffle. We FOCs are there till the highlights have been shown. It's the young bucks who are buggering off from 80 odd mins. I must occupy my seat in Colin Bell for the bet part of three hours, bar fivemins at HT whilst I go and check with Mrs Ewing that the BBC have the same score as obtains on the stadium scoreboard.

Lighten up it was only a jokey comment not aimed at anyone in partucular

Well, well!!

Disney realised their fook up and rehire James Gunn!

It seems the threat of actors walking away from the franchise broke the company.

Talk about blinking first!
It was absurd he was kicked in the first place indeed. There was an absolute pandering to the "don't offend anyone" extreme leftists. Sorry for mentioning politics here but thems the facts. He worked for a company at the time whose policy was shock awareness, so you say something outrageous to get noticed. Come the day the group first individual second types had him shouted out. His tweets just aimed to be the American Frankie Boyle at the time, shit jokes that may get a gasp but you have moved on as soon as you read it.

I never understood how powerful the identity focused extreme left types were until that moment. A bit like the NRA, a smallish group of ultra ready ultra mobile (rally's etc) people whose methods were a huge multiplier.

It was absurd he was kicked in the first place indeed. There was an absolute pandering to the "don't offend anyone" extreme leftists. Sorry for mentioning politics here but thems the facts. He worked for a company at the time whose policy was shock awareness, so you say something outrageous to get noticed. Come the day the group first individual second types had him shouted out. His tweets just aimed to be the American Frankie Boyle at the time, shit jokes that may get a gasp but you have moved on as soon as you read it.

I never understood how powerful the identity focused extreme left types were until that moment. A bit like the NRA, a smallish group of ultra ready ultra mobile (rally's etc) people whose methods were a huge multiplier.
They're all intolerant cunts.

I'm not really sure why he was sacked in the first place, I think it was because of a joke people didn't like? Seems a bit petty to me but if Disney really objected to it then fair enough I suppose . they can't felt that strongly about it though if they've reinstated him. So why sack him in the first place? And if they did feel so strongly why not stick to their guns now? Who are they going to try to appease next? An ex girlfriend who complains on twitter that he didn't put the toilet seat down

It was the alt-right who dug up the tweet because he took the piss out o trump, not the extreme left

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.