Moving the away fans

cant see this ever happening with away surporters coaches parking right outside there entrances , dont think the police would be to happy at away fans walking all round the ground when they can just sheperd them straight in and out after match.

Not happening.
Police and club decision.
Points of blue minutes have some more detail on the OS.
Good decision IMO...Look at the atmosphere from tuesday..That's what it would be like if you stuck away fans up in the gods.
Plus we have too many arm crossing moaning types already in SS...I'm in 117 and surrounded by them, don't sing, just stand there arms crossed. Only reason they are there is coz they prefer to stand rather than being forced to sit down.
What makes anyone think that we'd end up with one huge noisy end anyway?

I was thinking about this the other day. I have noticed however that the atmosphere in the ground has improved this season. Only downside to where the away fans are is the 'echo' of songs but to be fair, that isnt a major problem

cant do it because where the away fans come out they have immediate access to the away coaches plus if they were to move say up in the third tier then there would be fights on the spirals due to city fans on the second tier and away fans walking in the same entrance and mixing and also when the away end is full and loud it makes the whole atmosphere good because city make sure they drown out the opposition

gingerthai said:
Eric Wirral said:
Anyone know if this is a possibility for next season.
I know it was talked about and the club were looking into it.
Anyone know anything?

On the south stand pricing plan for membership it shows that they will be taking up the same blocks as this year. 113,114,115 lower 213,214,215 upper.

Or if you're Wigan, seat number 1 and 2;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.