Moving to belgium

mancitymick

All confirmed today i am off to work in Belgium for my final couple of years in the RN from Feb 2013. Too good a chance to turn down. Quite handy for Europeans away also and i will not be giving my season ticket up

mancitymick said:
All confirmed today i am off to work in Belgium for my final couple of years in the RN from Feb 2013. Too good a chance to turn down. Quite handy for Europeans away also and i will not be giving my season ticket up

Good luck mate, bet you can't wait

sergiokun said:
mancitymick said:

As said too good a chance to turn down. It was hard telling my OAP mother. With my Sister away over in Canada she thought we were all leaving. Once i explained i can get back quicker than when i lived in Plymouth she was happy. I can fly back from Charloir 20 mins away for £30 return. It was a no brainer.

Get yourself a flag, Belguim Blues and Vinny will give you a wave. Good luck mate.

mancitymick said:
sergiokun said:
mancitymick said:

As said too good a chance to turn down. It was hard telling my OAP mother. With my Sister away over in Canada she thought we were all leaving. Once i explained i can get back quicker than when i lived in Plymouth she was happy. I can fly back from Charloir 20 mins away for £30 return. It was a no brainer.

My girlfriend lives in Plymouth and train tickets can cost around £100. Ridiculous but fair play and good luck to ya.

Bluebee2 said:
Get yourself a flag, Belguim Blues and Vinny will give you a wave. Good luck mate.

They have a supporters club over then, not sure if it is a official one. I met one of there lot over at the Madrid game "Tom" i then bumped into him at City Sq prior to the Arsenal match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.