Moving to Italy: Can I get the PL with English commentary in Italy?

Jumanji

Streaming services and sites aside because the quality isn’t the same (and often lack 4K), would I be able to watch PL and UCL matches in English when I move to Italy in a few months?

Like in Sky Italia or similar provider, could I just change the broadcast language for matches?

I’ll be so annoyed if I have to settle with listening to bippity boppity sounds (sorry Italians) when trying to watch matches.

Congratualtions on your move, I'm born and raised in Manchester but I live in Italy (Brescia) now. Feel free to contact me with any other Italy related questions and i'll help where possible.
Unfortunately for you as far as i'm aware there is no way to watch the games on TV with English commentary, Most if not all the city games are shown on Sky Sports here but I've never found a way to watch with English commentary. Each to their own and all that but personally I found watching the games with Italian commentary a good way of aiding the language learning process.

Congratualtions on your move, I'm born and raised in Manchester but I live in Italy (Brescia) now. Feel free to contact me with any other Italy related questions and i'll help where possible.
Unfortunately for you as far as i'm aware there is no way to watch the games on TV with English commentary, Most if not all the city games are shown on Sky Sports here but I've never found a way to watch with English commentary. Each to their own and all that but personally I found watching the games with Italian commentary a good way of aiding the language learning process.
So even if you go into the cable box menu to change the programming language, there is no English commentary?

No English commentary would be a bonus to me.
Each to their own, though.
Me too, I normally watch Telemundo for that reason
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll)llllllllllllllllllll
Serhio Aweeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooo

Streaming services and sites aside because the quality isn’t the same (and often lack 4K), would I be able to watch PL and UCL matches in English when I move to Italy in a few months?

Like in Sky Italia or similar provider, could I just change the broadcast language for matches?

I’ll be so annoyed if I have to settle with listening to bippity boppity sounds (sorry Italians) when trying to watch matches.

You could always learn Italian if you're moving there. It's not a difficult language.

Congratulations on your move. I’ve been looking at August holidays in Italy today and I’m very jealous of your move!

Hi mate. I’m looking to holiday in south France and want to add around five to seven nights in a Italy by train (I don’t fly unless I really have to). I note you’re not far from the border of France. Where would be good to visit? We will probably do around seven days in Nice or Menton so would travel by train from Nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.