Moving to Manchester

If I had a house in Manchester I would propose a swop. Loved Constanta and Mamaia. Ex GF lived 50 metres from the Black Sea. Lovely summers (i watched the 2002 world cup in a beach bar) but winter could be harsh. Gheorgie Hagi home town too. Anyway good luck in your search.
Noroc !
Thanks. The summer is prety nice, but it not a very good town to have children. The education system is one of the poorest from all romanian big cities.

You currently appear to be earning over 3x the average Romanian wage of around 600 euros a month.

I'm no expert in the field but I'd be surprised if a general, spannering, mechanical maintenance job like you've described would pay over 3x the UK average wage. Would it?
€2000 is not my salary, is what I average earn per month. When we work in the harbour I earn about €1100 but when we go out on sea it grows to €3000+.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.