Moving to Moscow?

bluespana said:
Anyone in Moscow/Russia who can give me advice on life there? ie should I bring my Kinkladze t-shirt, etc? I may be heading there shortly. Cheers.

Most expensive city in the world, other than that I don't know anything about it

I heard there's big scary dinosaurs there that hunt down Man City fans

istockphoto_2522761-cartoon-t-rex-dinosaur.jpg

Knight1979 said:
bluespana said:
Anyone in Moscow/Russia who can give me advice on life there? ie should I bring my Kinkladze t-shirt, etc? I may be heading there shortly. Cheers.

Most expensive city in the world, other than that I don't know anything about it

True. For three years running. yippee. :[

Манчестер Циты Фоотбалл Цлуб

Are you in Spain right now? If so whereabouts? I spent 5 glorious months in Salamanca and I'm actually interviewing for a Spanish company in the next few weeks. I would be in Valencia for training for a couple of months.

I'm sure Moscow would be a really cool experience. Always wanted to check out St Petersburg.

Knight1979 said:
Are you in Spain right now? If so whereabouts? I spent 5 glorious months in Salamanca and I'm actually interviewing for a Spanish company in the next few weeks. I would be in Valencia for training for a couple of months.

I'm sure Moscow would be a really cool experience. Always wanted to check out St Petersburg.

I bet it will during the winter months

Knight1979 said:

Yip, I'm in Barcelona. But I've lived in Valladolid which is very close to Salamanca. Valencia's a good place to be at the moment because they re-did it for the America's Cup. Cheaper than BCN and many new sights to see.

Moscow and St. Pete would be interesting to visit...but not sure about a year there. The future is unwritten.

ЦТИД=CTID

bluespana said:

Kinky shirt may not be the best idea after the south ossetia dust-up!

notreallyhere said:
bluespana said:

Kinky shirt may not be the best idea after the south ossetia dust-up!

Yeah, that was a little joke. I've already had my first taste of bureaucracy and corruption and I haven't talked to a single Russian yet. Bring it on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.