Moyes will win his first trophy before the season starts

hertsblue said:
when we won it no one in the media classed it as a trophy during the course or end of the season.
when they win it, it will be lauded and the 1st of many by the media.

Yep that will be the headline if many of the papers

"1st of many"

Surely the media won't count it as a trophy after insisting we finished trophyless last season. I can't see that happening that would be tantamount to bias.

I feel for wigan having to play against bale,fabregas,ronaldo,cavani,alacantra,lewandowski and sneijder to name but a few...
Add to that utd have moyesinohno at the helm,the best brightest youngest and most sought after man in world football,then wigan and us mere mortals don't have a cat in hells chance!!!

more lazy than useless said:
Moyes will surely beat whatever is left of Wigan in the Community Shield. Personally I don't count this as a proper trophy, but I know many do.

I realised this a while back but as I didn't think it mattered I forgot it quickly. Just remembered again and realised I've not seen it posted anywhere. Thought I'd best mention it as some people will need time to come round to the idea; if it happens without preparation their heads may explode.

No doubt it will be made into a big thing in the press and elsewhere, and I know some of you like to have 'banter' with 'rag mates' (ie argue with any United fan of a similar disposition) so take this as a heads-up and plot your replies now.

The CS Trophy Rule is simple; if MANUre or the Dippers win it, it's a real trophy. If anyone else wins it, it's Mickey Mouse!

hertsblue said:
when we won it no one in the media classed it as a trophy during the course or end of the season.
when they win it, it will be lauded and the 1st of many by the media.

When they won it it 2011... SKY had it on the list of trophy winners for 2011-2012... right a the bottom....

Not listed this summer.....

So, It's only an honour when utd won it and 'gave us a football lesson'...

Now it's just a pre season curtain raiser again...

Hi lads, I come in peace :)

It's not really a trophy I have to agree, but winning it would be a great way to go forward. Losing it would be a bit of a disaster, so let's just say i'd rather play Wigan than you guys haha.

Jack the United fan said:
Hi lads, I come in peace :)

It's not really a trophy I have to agree, but winning it would be a great way to go forward. Losing it would be a bit of a disaster, so let's just say i'd rather play Wigan than you guys haha.

We lost it to you lot pal at Wembley but went on to win the league so win or lose you will be fine.. United just bid £12 million for Baines

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.