Mr Bates vs the Post Office

I'm sorry, we know it isn't going to happen, but every single one of these lying, unrepentant shitehouses who ruined countless people's lives need jail time. Their apologies are hollow and mean nothing. They're only sorry this has come to light and they're being exposed for the scum they are.
For punitive reasons you’re probably correct but I’d like to see the lot of them bankrupt and their wealth paid into the compensation pot, I’d confiscate all their pensions to leave them living the rest of their lives on a State Pension.

Watched this today and one of the highlights off memory was the K.C questioning her ability to dispell truth, by referencing judge frasier of the high court who said said he would only consider van de bogard facting issues in the trial, if these were unequivically correberated by documental proof:

In other words if you told them it's a sunny day, he would have to go outside and check for himself : /

Last edited:
so whats the deal at the end of this hearing, do the details go to the court,police or a private prosecution
I would imagine the outcome from the findings will be a recommendation (or not) for further action ie, prosecutions as, Alan Bates has said if the inquiry do not initiate prosecutions, he and others will file for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.