Mr Cook

Cheltblue

I do like him and think overall he is an assett to the club.

But i do wish he'd keep his gob shut when his size 11 is hovering in the general direction of said gob.
I know he likes to appease as many as possible but his statement to the US blues on ssn this morning has every chance of coming back and biting him on the arse, and making us look like dicks in the process.

Sometimes, Garry, or Gary, just engage and think before you speak.

Sorry if already posted. Cant see it anywhere tho.

"This football club is, without doubt, going to be the biggest and best football club in the world,"

moomba said:
What did he say?

He was in a US talking to a bar full of blues giving it the 'when we beat United next week, not if but when', and not so infalmatory was the 'make no mistake, this football club will be the biggest and best football club in the world'.

With the world press watching him, its a given that if we lose next week, he has helped write the headlines for the following morning.

I really like the guy tbh, but I must admit I had my head in my hands when I saw that this morning. I agree with it all, and I love the ambition, but if it all backfires, Garry and the club are gonna look like total rear ends.

Saw that on Sky sports, Theres a rag in the bar too ffs <a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,12606_5877586,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0 ... 86,00.html</a>

Cheltblue said:
Citycitytid said:
"This football club is, without doubt, going to be the biggest and best football club in the world,"

That wasnt as bad as the other line. see above.

Didn't catch that bit on Sky Sports News. I still feel Peter Kenyon will have a role to play in our club at some point down the line.

Citycitytid said:
Cheltblue said:
That wasnt as bad as the other line. see above.

Didn't catch that bit on Sky Sports News. I still feel Peter Kenyon will have a role to play in our club at some point down the line.

Particularly if we keep getting set-up for a fall by the existing CE.
Like i say i actually like him, but someone needs to reign him in a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.