Mr Kun Aguero

Re: Mr Kun Agguero

And we thought Benarbia's debut was good. This man is world class, even if he does have shin splints and gets caught offside too much and is the worst signing of the season. Terry Christian and Charlie Nicholas, take a bow my sons. Pathetic wishful thinking well and truly torpedoed.

Bet the rags are cacking it big style, and bloody Chavski and the Arse and the deluded twats in Merseyside. The lad wasn't even match fit and he's only 23. How exiting is this?

El Kun said:
I AM SAT HERE IN THE BEUNOS AIRES CRYING WITH JOY. EL KUN IS LOVED SO MUCH HERE. HE HAS MANY MANY MORE HAPPY MOMENTS WITH A GREAT TEAM LIKE THE CITY. WE CAN WIN THE LEAGUE FRIENDS.
he's a genius...and im in dreamland

Wow what a night! Never seen a debut performance like that for a very long time. Can't wait for the derby now. And praise from rat boy on sky WTF never thought i would see that day mind you rooney will be needing another transplant of hair by the end of this season!

Muzza said:
LOL

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR0BzEeyTik&feature=related[/youtube]

facepalm-lion1.jpg

That second half was beyond fantastic. I bloody loved it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.