MSN AND FACBEOOK TROUBLE.

Oh no...how will i keep everyone updated with my fantastic life.Today i made some bread,hung some washing out,cooked dinner,forgot to bring the washing in and drank 3 bottles of a very nice red.

I don't know how my mates will have survived without that important and life changing info.

BimboBob said:
Oh no...how will i keep everyone updated with my fantastic life.Today i made some bread,hung some washing out,cooked dinner,forgot to bring the washing in and drank 3 bottles of a very nice red.

I don't know how my mates will have survived without that important and life changing info.

Exactly mate. I dont get it. Im 23 so technically im sure im supposed to have an account on facebook so I can be like everyone else. I dont care about people that I once went to school with. I certainly dont want my boss as a "friend" And I dont want numpties looking at my pictures.

The people I care about and want to stay in touch with have my mobile number and I have theirs. Even that I can find a ball ache at times.

Blue Smarties said:
Facebook is being a woman with the chat system so I fucked off to Farmville. ;)

You've Got FAR 2 Much Free Time! ..... GET A JOB ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.