Much Love to Steven, Nicola, and Little Ruben

SebastianBlue

President, International Julian Alvarez Fan Club
I just wanted to create a thread to update those that may not have seen @twosips thread earlier today and to show Bluemoon community love and support to him, Nicola, and little Ruben, as they go through one of the most frightening situations a family can experience.

Our first just turned one a little while ago and I know exactly what Steven describes in the thread when it comes to the instant, immense love and joy Ruben has brought him and can only imagine the terror of their ordeal over the last few days.

You’re the best of us, we love you, and we’re here for whatever you may need, even those of us abroad (happy to chat as a fellow new dad trying to figure things out as we go along, if that ever would be helpful).

Hope the little one continues to recover well and you’re all back home very soon!

Jees, what a horrible situation to go through. Great to read that he seems to be on the mend and I can totally relate to what a run of the mill virus which an adult might not even notice could do to a little one. So fragile, but thankfully we have excellent medical staff in this country who deal with these sorts of things every day. All the best to the three of you, little Ruben is a cracker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.