MUFC Supporters Club Application Form

Bluebird1

Sorry if this has already been posted:-)

APPLICATION FORM FOR MUFC SUPPORTERS CLUB

I wish to become a Manchester United supporter and I confirm that:

1. I was born nowhere near Manchester and am prepared to show no loyalty to teams located in my local area.

2. I confirm that I know absolutely nothing about football and will never seek to improve on my ignorance.

3. I am a pretentious glory seeker and have rejected supporting my local team on the grounds that they might not give me enough reflected kudos.

4. I am prepared to eat prawn sandwiches and totally reject meat pies, burger and chips and pints of beer on the grounds that these reflect the traits of true football fans from other clubs.

5. I will buy a replica shirt at least twice a year and appreciate the kindness of the Club in regularly changing the design, of transferring Ronaldo and Tevez and of increasing prices in the Club shop, in the interests of us supporters.

6. I am only interested in winning and will sulk unreservedly if we do not win every game. Equally, I will stop watching matches if we do not win regularly and will switch my allegiance to another team if they look more likely to win trophies.

7. I will never publicly admit that Sir Alex Ferguson may have Alzheimer’s disease, that the Glazers have no money and that the club is in huge debt and that our best days may well be over.

8. I am a total s**t.

Signed: ……………………………

. I am prepared to eat prawn sandwiches and totally reject meat pies, burger and chips and pints of beer on the grounds that these reflect the traits of true football fans from other clubs.

Disagree with this

Should read.

I will only attend the ground for the stadium tour, I don't propose to attend any matches because of the congestion on the motorways between the South and North. I don't have sat Nav in my car and I am not really sure where stretford is, but I suspect it is in Manchester. I reserve the right to use my remote control and switch channels if I don't like the way the team are playing.

Rammyblues said:
. I am prepared to eat prawn sandwiches and totally reject meat pies, burger and chips and pints of beer on the grounds that these reflect the traits of true football fans from other clubs.

Disagree with this

Should read.

I will only attend the ground for the stadium tour, I don't propose to attend any matches because of the congestion on the motorways between the South and North. I don't have sat Nav in my car and I am not really sure where stretford is, but I suspect it is in Manchester. I reserve the right to use my remote control and switch channels if I don't like the way the team are playing.

Slight ammendment....Turn away from big screen when watching in bar with fellow Rag Fuckwits

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.