mufc v mcfc dvd?

kashmir

Did any members of the forum record the match in full and if so would they be willing to do a copy for me?
I was over in tampa on hols when the match was on and didnt find a place with it on all i could find in the so called sports bars was nascar/baseball and bloody american football on
they couldnt understand why two guys were going crazy sat at the bar wearing blue shirts everytime we recieved a text with the score
thanks in advance if anyone can help
and after we even went to the tampa bay bucks staduim for a tour dressed in city shirts to take the piss

kashmir said:
Did any members of the forum record the match in full and if so would they be willing to do a copy for me?
I was over in tampa on hols when the match was on and didnt find a place with it on all i could find in the so called sports bars was nascar/baseball and bloody american football on
they couldnt understand why two guys were going crazy sat at the bar wearing blue shirts everytime we recieved a text with the score
thanks in advance if anyone can help
and after we even went to the tampa bay bucks staduim for a tour dressed in city shirts to take the piss

I can sort no probs! Pm me your details mate

Can anyone do me a copy of the game taped the wrong channel and would love to see it all again,cannot download anything coz only have computer at work and cannot do a lot of things on it.Would be greatly appreciated.Cheers Doddy

I have a Full HD record of the game, top top quality. if anyone fancy watching the game with Russian commentary, I will be willing to share.
the commentator is my good mate and a huge United fan (nearly got threwn from his job at the national TV for chanting Glory Glory while doing the 2008 CL final game broadcast), had really nice time hearing him praise City pummeling his bunch of wums!

6-1 DVD?

Does anyone know if there are any plans to sell the 6-1 derby win on dvd before Xmas?
Although ive got it saved on +box, ive got 2 rag friends that i think deserve a copy!
There is nothing on Citystore.

Re: 6-1 DVD?

theres a torrent on a certain torrent site, dont know if im allowed to post links to a torrent site though...

Re: 6-1 DVD?

You can download it here

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=237076" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=237076</a>

thanks to Shadygiz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.