Muffin or Barm

sdavros said:
can i be a doughnut (America's favourite pastry) and blanket bomb the lot of ye.. thread over.. thank fuck

erm let me think...........................................................................................................................................NO

blue_chili_pepper said:
sdavros said:
can i be a doughnut (America's favourite pastry) and blanket bomb the lot of ye.. thread over.. thank fuck

erm let me think...........................................................................................................................................NO

fuck you I'm American, doughnuts don't need to be given permission... I was only asking to keep UN off my back.

sdavros said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
sdavros said:

fuck you I'm American, doughnuts don't need to be given permission... I was only asking to keep UN off my back.

yeah thats why there called doughnuts!!!!!

tueartsboots said:
You tell him, blue_chilli

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.zazzle.co.uk/cr/design/pt-shirt/?customize_it=true&pd=235288477567902475&get_started_dialog=false" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.zazzle.co.uk/cr/design/pt-sh ... alog=false</a>

blue_chili_pepper said:
i have finally come back to the barmy army head quarters after a gruelling mission!! me and a few officers have been travelling to every muffin stronghold ( there were not many) and destroying them one by one!!!

LONG LIVE THE B.A.R.M!!!

Tell the truth Chilli you tried to infiltrate the Glossop batallion and were truly blitzed as you were in Droylsden, and the real reason you have been missing is because General Robbo has been undercover in Barm territory and you have been truly wiped out only Paphos, Tueart and Bluebird to receive a good muffin now and victory is complete.

Were muffins were not barmy

Mr Blue Sky said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
i have finally come back to the barmy army head quarters after a gruelling mission!! me and a few officers have been travelling to every muffin stronghold ( there were not many) and destroying them one by one!!!

LONG LIVE THE B.A.R.M!!!

Tell the truth Chilli you tried to infiltrate the Glossop batallion and were truly blitzed as you were in Droylsden, and the real reason you have been missing is because General Robbo has been undercover in Barm territory and you have been truly wiped out only Paphos, Tueart and Bluebird to receive a good muffin now and victory is complete.

Hello Hello we are the muffin boys
Hello Hello we are the muffin boys
and if you are a barmcake man
surrender or you'll die
we all call it a muffin!!!!

Mr Blue Sky said:
blue_chili_pepper said:

LONG LIVE THE B.A.R.M!!!

We are much stronger than you dare think

tueartsboots said:
Mr Blue Sky said:
blue_chili_pepper said:

LONG LIVE THE B.A.R.M!!!

We are much stronger than you dare think

No you're not!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.