Mum

Thank you all - never felt pain, sadness, annoyance, guilt before in my life

I cant imagine what this must be like for you right now and the heartache you must be going through. Sending my sincerest condolences to you.

Keep talking to family and friends or even to folk on here for example. Its a positive step.

Best wishes

My mum and my best friend passed away this morning. I don’t even know how to describe what I feel.

Not sure why I’m posting this either.

She liked city more than she let on, her favourite player was Richard Dunne who she said gave his all and was “her boy”.

Love you mum
I'm so sorry to hear mate.

My heart goes out to you and your family, there are lots of us on here who you can contact any time and with anything if ever you feel the need to talk.
Stay strong blue x

My mum and my best friend passed away this morning. I don’t even know how to describe what I feel.

Not sure why I’m posting this either.

She liked city more than she let on, her favourite player was Richard Dunne who she said gave his all and was “her boy”.

Love you mum
Really sorry to hear that TINY.

If, like me, you're the one in your family that holds it all together then you probably have to stay strong and keep your feelings in check around them.
If the only place you can let them out is on here then don't be afraid to.
This place helped me tremendously when my Dad went.

It's devastating losing someone you love. And there's nothing me, or anyone else on here, can say that will ease the heartache you're going through now. I'll just pass on some advice I got when my dad passed away 20 years ago; remember the good times and, if there were any, bin the bad ones. My best wishes go out to you and your family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.