Mum

My mum wasn’t well this morning. She couldn’t get her breath, was sweating and fainted. She’s 74 and has had some health issues over the last 18m or so.

She’s in hospital now and we’re waiting for updates, we can’t be with her obviously. I don’t know why I’m writing this but if you know any of the big men in the sky, have a word if you could.
Hang in there pal.

It's now 2 weeks since my mum was admitted. Got a phone call off her today which cheered me up no end.

Sending my best wishes for you and your mum, she is the same age as my mum and after a lifetime of seeing her as being indestructable I can now see her frailty coming through.

So tough her being in hospital and not being able to be by her side but I am sure she is getting the very best care.

My mum wasn’t well this morning. She couldn’t get her breath, was sweating and fainted. She’s 74 and has had some health issues over the last 18m or so.

She’s in hospital now and we’re waiting for updates, we can’t be with her obviously. I don’t know why I’m writing this but if you know any of the big men in the sky, have a word if you could.

There is always hope mate. Mine was admitted to hospital early Nov due to breathing problems. Two days later I got a call off the doc saying it was 50/50 and to prepare for the worst. She was in 3 weeks on all sorts of meds but has now been out a month and is getting stronger by the week. The staff and doctors are just brilliant people. Fingers crossed for her and you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.